Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"Are you kidding? Oh, well, of course you're not... But yeah, sure, that's what I've always wanted to do. So, wait, are you saying you want me to be a Joyeux? That's really a great honor your Majesty. I mean, Mrs. Rosemary. I'd be happy to help out not just the Spring Court but everyone in the Freehold. But I can swear it properly if that's what you're offering. Wow, I've never had a title before." The Minstrel doesn't hide neither his surprise nor his enthusiasm at the prospect. But even the silly Spring courtier knew that with titles came responsibilities. He would be a combatant against anger, fear, AND sorrow. That was no easy task neither. It was sort of scary just to think about it. And he had his own weaknesses when it came to fear and sorrow. He'd need a bit of courage to face his opposite, tragedy.

The Ogress' smile widened as she listened to Heath's enthusiasm. "That is exactly what I'm saying Heath," she said to the Minstrel, letting out a soft chuckle. "Then, do you swear to encourage happiness and bring joy to the members of this Freehold in the name of Spring?" Her eyes focused on his, giving him an encouraging and kind look.

Pledge Mechanics

Just spend 1 WP to swear the pledge

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

He raised his right hand dramatically. "You got it, Mrs. Rosemary. I, Heath Moore, do swear to do all that I can to bring happiness and joy to the Freehold members, and do it in the name of Spring, so help me Spring."

-1 WP to swear the pledge

"And may my face fall off and may I be rained upon by custard pies if I fail. Should I quiver in the face of fear may I slip on a banana peel," he added after as a joke. "If ever I find a frustrated soul, I will be there with a feather to tickle them silly. Every frown I shall see its way rightway up, every sob I will mob with gags and pleasantry!" The comedian continued, getting carried away in his pledge.

"Ah heh heh, I mean, sure thing." He smiled helpfully.

Mrs. Rosemary's smile widened as the Minstrel accepted to take on the title, and made it official by swearing the pledge. When he started it joking around, the Ogress shook her right index at him, similar to a mother's disapproving gesture. "Now, now...you've gotta be careful with what you say Heath," she said to the Fairest comedian. "While you may not mean anything else beyond a simple jest, the Wyrd has this weird habit of listening in and taking yours words quite literally." After the quick word of warning, the Verdant Queen smiled at Heath once more.

"Well, congratulations Joyeux!" she said to him in an encouraging tone, her smile turning into a toothy grin as her Mantle flared around her. "I am sure you will perform wonderfully in your duties."

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien

PRE

"Ah yes, of course you're right. Sorry," Heath's locks of hair drooped guiltily. "I guess I can survive custard pies and banana peels. Though I do hope my face doesn't fall off." He placed his hands over his cheeks protectively but he doesn't seem too worried. "I've always been pretty bad at making deals, it would serve me right to learn my lesson. But thank you, yes, thank you, Queen Rosemary. I won't let you down! I'll be the best Joyeux you ever did see!" His legs hopped off the ground as he sat and kicked out excitedly to either side of the chair he sat on and his hair resumed its original bouncy springiness.

"Not to worry, it was just a friendly warning," said the Ogress to the Fairest. "More for future reference than anything else." She offered the Minstrel a warm, caring smile, obviously pleased with how things had turned out that evening. "I am confident that you will not let me down Heath," said Mrs. Rosemary with sincerity in her voice. "If anything, you will continue to grow in the caring arms of Spring!"

End scene. Congrats!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread