Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods his consent to all of the plans outlined so far, and enthusiastically so at Martha's proposal of how to easily obtain materials through taking advantage of the swings in economy. She absolutely has a head for the matter, and he has little reason to add redundant comment*.

"I do sneak off to sniff around on my own from time to time, though." The Gangrel's smile is sly, and he looks to Martha just to throw in a cheerful wink. Reassurance that he's just acting mischievous, not contrary.

It is true, though. Like earlier, when a brief patrol for some fresh air to calm his restless spirit turned into beating the stuffing out of some punks who were unlucky enough to try and rob a hundred and seventy year old vampire.

Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

A "That sounds absolutely fine with me, Madam Herald. I look forward to it." to Martha and a "Personal time is some of the most...enjoyable, this is true." to Dillon, and then a "So, is there anything that I need to bring on the patrol? I do have a small survival kit with some interesting goodies that I bring with me when I expect a little....action." to both of the Kindred seated opposite Zach.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a happy smile, Martha chirps; "Ah! A survival kit, eh? I should very much wish to see it! Yes...yes, please do bring it along! We will also bring some equipment with us. Your enthusiasm, intelligence and alertness will be amongst your chief assets, however!" she smiles. Offering sincere encouragement.

"I shall contact you, sir, when we have planned the next patrol!" she smiles once again, looking first to Dillon as if to confirm this with a nod, then back to Zach.

A brief play with her false knee as she adds,
    "I think we have covered the main essentials this evening, sir. Unless there is something you wish to add...I shall hope to see you again within a few days for the patrol!"

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

"I look forward to the venture, Madam Herald. I hope it will be both safe and profitable."

Zach stands and offers his respects to the other two Kindred, and begins to make his way to the door.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Martha Villiers

PRE

Sounds a good place to End Scene! Ty all
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread