Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Written in Blood

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Miach

PRE

Miach couldn't believe what was happening to him, a cute student, Dark Eyes, and next Idun all wanted a piece of him at the same time ! If he had been that kind of man, his ego would have jumped to the roof, but instead he felt like he was about to enter a storm. Trying to ease the situation, he shrugged at the girl with a smile, and tried a self-depreciating smile with humor Must be cause I'm worth three men... He fished in his bag to retrieve a card, and put it in the girl's hand with another smile, his hand lingering just long enough to be voluntary. I've just passed exams too, I know what's it like. If you want to relieve some of the stress, here's my number.

He had barely finished that he turned to the other two women, and motioned them to be sitted. Please, please, do come. Glad to see you. It was of course true for Idun. As for Dark Eyes, well, he hadn't really had much business with her, so it wasn't yet a lie.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi looked at the scene unfolding. He gave a measured sign of goodbye to Reverb, with the hand. It was Reverb business, after all, or so he declared. he turned his attention to the good doctor, as he wanted to...and he saw the red haired doctor picking up a pen to a young student, Lady Luck favours his blessed ones.

Discretion is sometime the better part of valor, so, smiling to him, he opened the book he got before while Miach started conversing with the cutie.

He nodded graciously at Dark Eyes as she advanced toward Miach.

When Idun appeared, he received her with a gentle nod of the head. The tall man, and lank, and brown, then replied with a matter-of-fact voice, looking beetwen Miach and her.

-"I was away for some month, thank you for asking; some... minor nuisance.-

spot roll
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-20 11:50:33 Detection rolls 6 to Wit+Con (10 Again, 1s Subtract) 4, 1, 8, 7, 3, 9 1 success

B
    Beej

Reverb shrugs. He personal preferred to keep his business, just that, his business. But since there wasn't a better choice there wasn't much for it. "Alright." he say gesturing at a spot furtherest from any potential evesdrops and goes there. "So whats you're name by the way? Beyond B?" he asks, struggling over hard concenants.

"It's good to see you, as well. Who's your friend?"

Idun

PRE

"You seemed popular." Idun remarks lightly to Miach as the woman who had been speaking with him walks away. She gingerly sips from her drink.

Miach, Idun, Dark Eyes

"Relieve some stress? You know, I bet with you that would be no trouble at all," says the girl more provocatively, her eyes batting with playful intention from the adjacent table she sat at. She looks at the card he's handed her. "So is there a name to go with this number or should I just call you Mr. Lucky?" she asks in the same playful tone.

Reverb

B follows Reverb away from the other group hesitantly, glancing back at the mages with a raised eyebrow. He puts his phone back into his pocket and sits down across from Reverb, glancing around them some more as if he had the same concern for eavesdroppers. "Yeah, B's just a nickname. I figure Reverb's not your real name either, but I know better than to ask for it. So you want me to work on some items for you, is that right? I can polish them up for you for a price. I just need to know how many, and what sort of modifications we're talking about, then I'll give you my price, sound fair?"

Rossi

Rossi can be sure that the woman at the adjacent table can hear most of what the group apart from Reverb & B is saying based on her proximity, though it looks as though most of her attention is focused on Miach. If anyone else can hear them they aren't showing any signs that they've taken any interest. It's pretty crowded with overhead music but people aren't making too much noise so some sound can carry if its more than a whisper.

B
    Beej

"Sounds fair." Reverb nods. He would have prefered something a little more than 'B' but it was what it was.

"For small stuff...aviators with night vision and omni-vision. Keyworded I'm thinking." he talks quietly. He could cast both himself but having them within reach without casting was very practical. "Health wise, something to cleanse the body of toxins and poisons, in a ring perferable, persistently on would be nice." Instant hang over cure, which Vincent would love at that moment. "Something to heals injuries, self healing in a slap wrist band? Key word access?"

The next few items were, probably not going to happen but it couldn't hurt to ask. "There's some stuff I've seen in action...I don't know if you could do'em but I'd be throwing alot of cash your way if you could." He says carefully. "A friend of a friend had a handy thing, like the Doctor Who Psyhic Paper? This card thing with runes, made people see what they needed to see for you get by. He also had this narly little thumb drive that could hold a metric shit ton data. He had something like 20 to 30 Terabits worth of movies and music on the damn thing." He pauses for amount and then adds. "What can you do with kevlar?"

OOC

Miach

PRE

Miach winced mentally as his older reflexes kicked in and he started flirting with the young woman. Esmeralda. But so far, he had done nothing wrong, right ? Right. And so he kept on playing this little game. He leaned closed to her hear, and whispered conspiratorially Jon's the name, but hush, it's just for you... and he winked as straightened.

L
    LoneRanger

Before B goes away, Mr. Rossi tells him

-"Please, join us later,"-

After assessing the situation, the tall man sits down confortably in his seat. He enjoys the atmosphere. He looked around, murmuring something like:

-"At the end of the day, I'm the last one who arrived, so..."-

Actually, he was there for seeing people, for getting back in touch with the willworker's community. It was pleasant so many people came to greet him. Turning his head, he see Miach. The ghost of a smile forms around his mouth. The wrong tower choose me...c'est la vie.(It happens)

If he hears Idun comment, he nods at her, sipping his coffee.

-"I was wondering if you have ever met these two gents."-

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread