Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
(1209) John and Alice

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a nod Martha tries to follow the line of John's reply and, slightly confused, she decides on simply nodding again, rather than invite additional embarrassments; "Quite so, sir...quite so!"

Seeing Chase and Daymian loitering close by, Martha nods once more to Alice and John,
    "I see Mr Ankers and Mr McMahon are loitering! Please forgive me, but I cannot neglect my Duty as Mistress Keeper, I should see what they may want or need...I hope I might be excused, please!" she smiles happily and adds with obvious sincerity to John, "Again, welcome to the Domain, sir! Please feel free to visit these Chambers if you wish to speak on any matters!" then, with a respectful nod to the Harpy, she adds;

"Please excuse me, Madam Harpy! I do hope you and I may speak soon about the idea I have for The Ember!" another respectful nod is offered to both.

* If she is allowed to go without complaint, Martha eagerly hobbles, skips and limps her way over to meet Daymian McMahon and Chase Ankers
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

F
    FistsFullofDice

"Of course Madam Herald, thank you for your time" John bows to her as she leaves. Then turns back to Madam Brown to continue their talks.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice listens politely to the conversation that unfolds between John and Martha. 'Oh yes Herald Villiers, I hope we will be able to talk about that soon.' She smiles, of course they both have plenty of plans! A mix makes Ember perfect.

'There are not just wealthy men visiting Ember, but we do always put all our efforts in the shows. It is certainly a wealthy experience! Why don't you come visit us at the special Halloween Event?'

It is going to be amazing... it must be!

When Martha is about to step away Alice bows her head. 'Of course Herald Villiers.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

F
    FistsFullofDice

"I would be honored to attend Madam Brown, thank you for extending the invitation. However, will you be the host Madam Brown. If so I would be willing to offer any services that you may need. Though I would enjoy being a guest, I do also put the needs of clan and domain first" John had been offering to work for many in the domain while he was at court. Being new to the domain he was eager to find employment to pass the time.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'It depends on what you want. Honestly, I have no 'need' for employees, but I can always make room for family. Other Kindred have worked at Ember as my employees, if you want or need a job, just tell me.' This is her friendly Whip face.

Don't get used to it.

'The choice is yours, there will also be great events at The Reverence and The Asylum. It's all part of Sacramento's nightlife.' Wink.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

F
    FistsFullofDice

"Hmm, I understand. Well I am looking for work, more to pass the time than out of necessity. That said I will take you on your offer. Where should I report and for what position Madam Brown?" John had not considered working in the entertainment business when he had thought of employment. But seeing as few were clamoring to buy information on each other John decided to take work where it was given.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice looks at John from top to toe, 'You can work as security, a bouncer perhaps. And when you have earned enough trust, you can do other security jobs. At the other side, you can serve drinks and... dance'

Of course, at a strip club one can dance.

'I will have to discuss this with Herald Villiers, but you can think of it and then we'll handle the details later. You can step by my office at Ember any time.'

Played by Dark Passenger

F
    FistsFullofDice

"Security certainly sounds like a service I can provide, but I must admit I was never any good at dance Madam Brown. That said I will help with any services that are needed regardless of my talent" Halloween just got infinitely more interesting in John's eyes. "I will take my time and think on the offer Madam Harpy. I thank you for being so welcoming to me and I thank you for the time you have given me tonight" John bowed to his Whip, left hand over his chest and right extended to the side slightly. As he rose he looked back to the Madam Brown. "With that said and with your permission I will take my leave for the night Madam Harpy. I hope that your evening has and will remain to your liking"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Very well. It has been a true pleasure to meet you. I always have a spare moment for our Clan, always remember that Mr Smith.'

When the neonate bows, Alice simply nods. 'Thank you. Have a good evening.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread