Ended
Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
(Hostel HI) A Gathering of Libertines

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    W
    WakingDream

"I don't mind taking a look around..." Impulse adds, trying to be helpful. "I'd probably do better after some rest though. But there's no reason I couldn't just look around twice." He shrugs, smiling cheerfully.

Kite looked at Samdei, slightly exasperated. “I was trying to determine if Rosh had left behind any clues to resources that were left behind here, or any monetary resources – such as from Life Insurance – that could be used to provide a for a funeral or burial. But we can talk about that later…”

Kite paused a moment, as he thought for a moment on what to say. “Ok, first… I would like to assign someone to the investigation of Rosh’s death, to act as Liaison. Toby,” Kite looked towards the attractive willworker, “I know that you are technically not part of the Free Council anymore, but you were the Acanthus Councilor, and I think that the Arrows and the Guardians would be more comfortable with you handling this, rather than any of us. However, I’ll understand if you want to decline…” Kite let his voice trail off a moment, before turning to the other two Libertines in the room.

“Impulse, Samdei, lets plan on spending a day here on…” Kite pulled out a pen and a planner from his inner coat pocket and turned a few pages of the booklet, searching for an appropriate time. “… this Saturday. Impulse, that should give you enough time to recover from your trip, right? Toby, as I mentioned before, you’re welcome to come as well." Kite paused to take a breath."Worst case scenario everyone, we'll get the Hostel up and running again. Best case scenario, we may find resources that we didn’t know that we had before.” Kite looked over to Samdei. “Sound like a plan?”

Tiffany WakingDream Key

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby had been observing, coming to realization she had made the right decision. Sounded like Kite was putting his heart into getting the FC and Hostel up and running, but she wondered about the others.

When she hears her name, she looks to Kite. “If that is what you all want, I am more than happy to help. Do you have anyone I should get in contact with first?” she asked. She told Kite she would help whenever they needed her, and she always kept her word. She looks to Samdei and Impulse, seeing if they agreed with Kite.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Kite looked at Toby. “Not yet, though I should have more information soon. I’m trying to set up a meeting with Ariadne – the leader of the Guardians – hopefully within the next few days. I should know more by then…”

With that, the thin Libertine began to collect his things, as he looked back towards Impulse and Samdei. “So, are there any other questions?”

WakingDream Tiffany Samdei Key

Samdei shrugs, "I guess I can help look around, I do have other business though."
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

W
    WakingDream

"That'll give me more then enough time. Sure. Sounds great." Impulse smiles, fatigue apparent in his eyes. "Just let me know what I can do to help."

Kite addressed Samdei “That’s fine. Any assistance you can offer will definitely help.”

Then, Kite paused for a moment, waiting a while for any additional questions before he addressed everyone one last time. “Ok then. Impulse, Toby, I’ll contact you when I have more information available on examining and preparing the Hostel, and on the Rosh investigation.” The last part Kite addressed specifically to Toby, before he turned towards Samdei. “At some point, before this weekend, we’ll need to discuss in detail what’s required to get the Hostel up and running again.”

“Oh, one last item…” Kite searched around in his inner coat pocket, eventually fishing out several business cards, which he passed out. “This contains my contact information – cell phone, email, etcetera – please contact me if you encounter any serious issues or problems...”

Kite looked over everyone in the room one last time, before he finally started to gather his belongings. “Alright then! Meeting adjourned everyone. Good luck out there!”

On the way out the door Samdei stoops to help Impulse with his bags. "Well if you're gonna stay here, might as well find you an open pad. You look like a ganger, got any hookups or you lookin'?"

End scene. WakingDream pm Key
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread