Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
(Seneschal) Session Hours 13 - Colorful Culture

Oct 21, 2010 : Forest for the Trees
Jan 28, 2013 : Blustery Business
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    A
    Ariana Donovan

“Of course.” Ariana smiled to the pleasant Daeva. “You may also want to mention the I-Ching to him as well. Grand Wyrm Heinz may enjoy hearing about it.” One thing she knew about Max, he was an excellent conversationalist.

Softly the Ventrue smiled as Callum came to a conclusion of opinions. It was something she had learned while being a journalist, and still took into consideration as an editor and more importantly, a Seneschal.

“Lady Dawes of your Family holds interest in the arts, as I am sure many of your family may also. Deputy Rodriguez has mentioned the Mexican Cultural center in Sacramento a few times. Madam Maskelyne too enjoys the arts.” Ariana listed those she knew off the top of her head. When Callum mentioned not stepping on toes the Lordess also offered another name. “You may also discuss with Madam Harpy Brown, she may have a little more expertise in this area.”

S
    Sabeleth

Callum nodded as he made a mental note of the names mentioned to him. He had yet to meet a Lady Dawes or Madam Maskelyne, but was hoping to speak with Harpy Brown in the near future so he might start there.

"Thank you for all the suggestions and advice Madam Seneschal. I must say that this and our previous conversation have been a real help to me. Settling in to life in the City has been very smooth, and I'm grateful."

He gave her a warm smile, genuine in his thanks.

"Is there anything that you would like to discuss? We've covered quite a few topics so far this evening, it's a real pleasure."

A
    Ariana Donovan

“You are most certainly welcome Mr. McCann.” Ariana said with a beautiful smile of gratitude to his words. “I am very glad you are settling in smoothly, that is always a wonderful thing to hear.” The Lordess could not take full credit for this, of course. She knew there were many people who made up what the Domain was.

“You are indeed correct, we have covered many topics. I do not think there is anything I wish to add this evening.” Nodding to his agreement of no further discussion. “It has been wonderful speaking with you Mr. McCann, not only enlightening but very informative as well. Thank you for the information on the I-Ching and the book as well.”

Wrap it up?

S
    Sabeleth

"Yeah it's been quite the wide-ranging conversation, with plenty for us to think about until our next meeting. I do hope you enjoy reading the I Ching, and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions." He smiled warmly, really pleased with how the evening had gone.

"I'll be sure to look into your suggestions regarding the Ordo. Hopefully we can talk about my findings by the next time we get together like this." He stood and offered his hand. "I hope it won't be too long, always a pleasure Madam Seneschal."

Sure thing, thanks for another awesome thread

A
    Ariana Donovan

Smiling to Callum as she had been pleased with their conversation. “Indeed it has been a wonderful conversation. I shall contact you if I do have anything further regarding I-Ching.”

As Ariana took Callum’s hand to shake it was feminine, but still confident in its motion. “Please have a good evening Mr. McCann.”

Thanks! I enjoyed it too
    ~End Scene~

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.