Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Written in Blood

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi looks at the assembled gathering of mages, standing up, and with a kind gesture of the hand, invites them to sit over. He mixes slowly the coffe with the liquor, savouring the smell. It is pleasant, at least for him. He then takes pastries' plate, and he offers them to Reverb, to dark Eyes, to Miach and to Idun.

-" I've invited here the good natured Miach for a cup of cappuccino and a chat, let's say we move in ...Mysterious... way; but I see all people here gathered. Thank you, it is heart felt. So, how is going your Life saving project, Miach?"-

a pause

-"We are 106 miles from Chicago, we got full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it is dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.-

I should mention that Written in Water is a dry establishment Mr. Rossi No Bailey's has been provided with your medium coffee. You're welcome to bring your own, although at your own risk.

B
    Beej

Vincent looks down at his iphone and replies.

-Yeah. Long night. I'm over at (location in WiW) grab a drink and come on over. We'll hammer the stuff out. I'm looking for a couple of items.-

A song comes on over the speakers that line the walls of Written in Water, an easygoing classical piece to help promote the studious atmosphere.

Standing close to the billboard where fliers appeared to advertise local events, the figure of a young man breaks off from the crowd. He held his phone down by his waist as he walked towards where the group of Awakened were sitting. He stands there, looking uncertain, his eyes darting between them. He presses the call button on his phone without bringing it up to his ear. Reverb's phone gets an incoming call a few seconds later.

The subtle sound of a pencil hitting the floor is followed by a tap against Miach's shoe. A young woman sitting at the table next to Rossi & Miach's seems to have dropped hers. She smiles with a little embarressment, a pretty brunette with a confident look in her eye. "Oh sorry, I'm so clumsy. Do you mind getting that for me?" she asks sweetly.

Miach

PRE

Hit it ! was the first sound to leave Miach's lips as he answered Mr. Rossi feeding line. Ha... the Blues Brothers... And my project has... let's say we gave it a first go, but we still need to iron out some details for the next time. I say "we" because the other members of our group, the Medstars, have thankfully agreed to help me.

The Acanthus was about to inquire into more details about Mr Rossi's whereabouts when he felt something tap his shoe, and looked into the pretty brunette's eyes. As usual when he saw a cute girl for the first time, his brain stopped working for a split second, and he leaned to get the pencil back at once. Not at all, it is my pleasure. did he reply, handing it back to the woman with a dashing smile. Mr Rossi was momentarily gone from the mystagogue's mind, apparently...

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi listen to Miach's comments, about his project going on, his lips angling to form a smile, a warm smile. He then looks around, trying to spot if anyone can eaversdrop or overhear his words.

-"well, my good doctor, let me wish you and your cabal mates all the best. You all deserve that. So talking about a uhm new cabal forming project...-

He then looks at the new person taking a seat, offering him his pastry plate, and then to Reverb:

-"Good morning there, what brings you in this most humble table; here, take a pastry. We have many to share.So you know this fine musician?- looking at Reverb and his guest.

OOC

B
    Beej

"Yeah, him and I got some business. Back in a few." Reverb says hicking a thumb at the guy standing off from the group.

Standing up, he walks over to the mysterious B. "Hey." he says offering the mysterious 'B' his hand. "Lets grab one of the quiet rooms."

Kim doubles back to the food counter for additional scrumptious pastries before she waves to Miach, him being the saner of the two members of her order within sight, and asks calmly, "Mind of I join you?"

Idun

PRE

Idun nods as she sips, she does notice Miach picking something up but she notices somebody waving and deciding to be friendly, waves back at the other woman. "How long have you been away, sir?" She asks, looking between Miach and Mr Rossi.

The girl smiles back even wider as she catches Miach's eye and reaches up to pull a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. She takes the pencil, their hands grazing each other's in the exchange. She giggles. "Thanks, I'm just so nervous, you know? I've never been very good at preparing myself." She motions to the book in front of her. A cursory glance reveals it's something about economics or business. When Dark Eyes approaches their group, her expression grows cross and her smile becomes more forced. "Sure, it's a free country," she says with a bit of sass. Her eyes dart over to Idun's wave and the forced smile becomes more exaggerated. "Well aren't you popular," she comments to Miach.

B sees Reverb approach and his uncertainty dissolves away. "It's Reverb, right? I'm B. Didn't mean to interrupt your chat," he says, accepting the handshake without hesitation. B's eyes stray to Rossi and the others as he answers Rossi's greetings. He declines the pastry with a wave of his hand, "No thanks, friend. Had one earlier, and we've just met."

B lowers his voice a bit as he addresses Reverb's suggestion. "That was my plan, but I've checked around and all the quiet rooms seem to be occupied. Looks like some student midterms or something. Do you want to just chat here for now?"

Rossi may roll his perception if he wishes to see if anyone is deliberately listening in on their conversation.

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread