Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 68
DISPLAYED
Business Luncheon with Fr. Sam

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

"Well I guess, if anyone can make our auras look like we are asleep that might be handy otherwise I suggest we go do the tourist thing." Noctina said simply and cheerfully.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne shakes her head. "I can only hide myself." Blue eyes dance to the Obrimos at the table. Maybe he can help with that.

Father Samael nods. "I can disguise my aura, but I also cannot hide others' auras."

"Well I guess I better just not draw attention to myself huh?" Noctina said thinking about her legacy abilities, she could still function without setting off any unseen sense or being visible to mage sight so hopefully no one will notice.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

B
    Beej

"Uh..yeah. I can disguise my aura." Reverb says, nodding along with the others, looking up at the expectantly. "If we go the tourist right...as long as we don't run back into the curator or someone who might recognized my sleeper I'll be fine. If they do...I'll...keep them busy away from you guys?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Sounds good to me." Ariadne looks around the table, wondering how this will go.

"So we ready?"

Father Samael looks over the bill for a brief moment. He pulls out a slim wallet and produces a card and a $20 bill. "I think that should cover everything. The curator said they were closing for the day. Do we want to go by now then?"

He sets the bill under his empty glass and gestures with the receipt paper. "I do believe I need to see the cashier by the front to settle the check."

B
    Beej

"Ready." Reverb nods.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread