Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Excuse me?' The pretty face turns cold. Making conclusions about a Harpy and telling those straight in her face is one way to annoy her. Another is to in any way link her to 'just another' pretty face. The sudden disappearance of her smile is maybe just as alarming as it normally always being there.

'I might deceive others, but it is rare that I make myself look weak.' Alice clears her throat, and without the need to breath it sounds scarily close to a growl. 'Tell me, Mister Passions, what is it that you are after?'

You want to play by dice, fine :)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-08 17:29:25 Alice rolls 10 to Presence + Intimidation + Status + SL to Cold "back off" Stare (10 Again) 9, 9, 7, 3, 5, 8, 6, 9, 2, 4 4 successes
    2012-10-08 17:20:34 Alice rolls 12 to Wits + Composure + Status + Mysterious Bonus to resist seduction (10 Again) 3, 4, 1, 9, 1, 8, 2, 2, 2, 3, 5, 9 3 successes
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich's expression quickly changes, first to surprise, then to apologetic. His beasts rails against him, screaming for him to run. "I'm terribly sorry Madam Harpy. I believe my use of expression was ill-advised. I was just trying to express a point. Please do not hold this folly against me."

Erich looks down briefly, rubbing the side of his face, recomposing himself. "Honestly, I'm fascinated by you. The power and influence you wield, the strength of the predator you exhibit. My embrace occurred 83 years ago, yet I was only recently given my freedom from my sire. I'm but a babe in certain matters of the Danse, so used to being merely a tool on a tight leash."

Erich looks at the Harpy, his expression is soft and a sadness in his eyes. "I came here hoping to find an ally, someone to look up to and learn from. Assist you however I can...

Apparently, my methodology sucked."
    Erich offers a small smile at the ironic use of the modern phrase.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

For as long as Erich speaks Alice keeps nodding at a slow pace. A slight smile, even a bit sincere, appears. Come on now, he's family.

'Your methodology did not entirely suck, if you wish to put it that way. I have seen worse, much worse. Although I might expect different from my own blood.' She shrugs shortly before she continues. 'I can only advise not to make so many assumptions about members of a Royal Court you hardly know.'

'And, you say others underestimate you, so far it seems you overestimate yourself a bit. Your self-confidence is too big when you wish to share a room with a Harpy.' She chuckles, hoping to get the atmosphere back to relaxed again. 'Please, tell me more about yourself, beside your great taste for watches.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich relaxed a bit, returning to his previous posture in the chair. "Madam Harpy, I was embraced by my sire because I had been such a succesful lawyer in life. He saw a need for my skills, and he used them for his gain for a number of decades. I was held well past the usually, acceptable time for manumission. I was whored out to different interested parties that had use of my knowledge of the law, and my persuasive talents. I was able to mundanly affect the Kine without any risk of breaching the masqurade.

If you watch the news recently, you can see some of my skills at work on the east coast. Years ago I was sent to Columbia, SC, where I facilitated the overturning of a city curfew, and encouraged the reduction of a police presence in their 5 Points district. For years, violent crime and such in the area gradually increased, helping to cloak the city's prince's actions. Since then I fear, the pawns I had in play have moved on, and the new regime amoung the Kine there are cracking back down on the area.
    He shrugs.

"But that's all business. I, myself, love to play golf, be in the company of beautiful women, and would like to learn how become an Invictus Advocate." He spreads his arms slightly as if to say, I'm an open book.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

For all the time Erich spoke, Alice smiles friendly. She hardly feels anything for the things he says, they have all had bad periods in their Requiem. Well, after being "reshaped" to fit in her sire's lifestyle, maybe you may say Alice was lucky. He was much like she is now.

He ended up really dead, I gotta prevent that from happening.

'It is always good to have friends in the Law department,' the Harpy says with a wink, 'as for you your other preferences: feel free to step by at Club Ember. An upscale strip Club I manage, and one of the Elysia. There are plenty of beautiful women there. For Invictus advise, I can only redirect you to Au Pair Daniella Sage, you have met her when we first saw each other downtown.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich chuckles at the mention of a strip club, "I thank you for the advice Madam Harpy, but a strip club isn't exactly my style." Erich smiles warmly. "What I'd love to know Madam Harpy, is if there's anything I can do for you? I would jump at the chance to assist such and esteemed and beautiful member of the court."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Not?! Don't you visit nightclubs in general, or just not the strip clubs?' Alice wonders out loud, 'Ember has themed evenings with more style, more clothes... at early hours, and a lot of fun.'

Even thoughts about those evenings make her chuckle. Gotta keep myself entertained here. After the chuckle her ghoul looks at her, the man understands very well what she's talking about. Then suddenly, Nicholas takes the Rolex from the desk and studies it...

'Well, I am a busy woman, but I'd like to stay busy. Boredom is a waste of time. Of course I understand you wish to show your good side to the Officials, but I'm afraid there's nothing that comes to mind at this point.' Spare a few things that involve matters like strip clubs... not his style.

'Naturally, I will let you know. Do you have a business card, so I can contact you?'

Played by Dark Passenger

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich slides his card onto the desk as he stands. He takes the busy comment as a hint. "Of Course, Madam Harpy. I don't wish to take up anymore of your valuable time. I do hope that you'll allow me to be graced by your presence again soon." He smiles at the beautiful devil, then starts to move to leave the office

OoC

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh leaving so soon already?' Did she do something wrong? Alice shrugs and takes the card. Maybe she's just too impressive to handle.

'Have a good evening, Mister Passions.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread