Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Evening Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 16, 2010 : Winds of Change
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

When the women keep on talking, Alec stays silent for a while. He doesn't mind it.

Every girl needs a special dress, maybe I should stay away from the conversation. After getting to know his friends in Oakland, Alec learned that there's girl stuff and girl stuff. Well, maybe this is not similar to that, yet this is not his place to be friendly and welcoming. I don't have any gifts to give.

His eyes have a gleam of happiness in them, his lips curl up only very slightly yet the Woodblood is happy that everyone is a bit happier after today.

Ready here
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

D
    Decibelle

Back! Sorry.

"Thank you." The Gravewight's words are somewhat over-awed as she clutches the dress to her chest, looking up at Terri with a wide-beaming smile. "I'll wear it at the court, and... it'll be lovely. I'll make sure. Everything's going to go perfectly for your Coronation, you'll see." Sniffing once, the Gravewight turned her head to look over at her friend, beaming widely.
    "C'mon, I'll take you to the Four Seasons, and we can get ready for the Coronation tomorrow," she decides, unable to stop bopping up and down on her feet slightly, excitement forming. "We'll get our hair done, get done up, and then rock up! It'll be fantastic! I'll look great!"

The Gravewight's rapidly turning into a bundle of childish excitement, looking over at Terri, then Alec, letting out an anxious giggle as she watches the latter stare at her. "Sorry. Thank you. Both. If you want any ghosts exorcised, or, well, anything..."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan's brain is still processing New dress, squeeeeee! but she is calm enough to keep herself focused. She smiles at Jessica's excitement and nods in agreement to her statements. "Of course Jessica! I'm sure you'll look amazing. Me, I'd probably get cute at best. And I'll probably get to have a bath too," a look crosses her face and she starts to giggle, "Well, a HOT bath, since a cold NATURAL bath didn't seem to work out to well today, did it?"

Looking back at the other two Lost, "Uh, right. If you ever need a courier I'm your raccoon for the job. And I'd help with the ghosts too. We'd be like Ghostbusters! Though, no jumpsuits, cool gadgets, awesome car, pet ghost..." trailing off Morgan stopped, "Okay, maybe not like Ghostbusters, eh-heh." She bows to Terri once more, "Thank you again Miss Terri for your help and this wonderful dress. It was also good to meet you Mr. Alec."

Ready to wrap this up . Morgan will leave and follow Black Jessica whenever she departs

D
    Decibelle

Happily bowing and repeating their thanks, the pair of Changelings leave the Autumn Monarch, sprinting the moment they're out the shop's door in a chorus of excited whoops and squeals, ready for tomorrow's Coronation...

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Great scene peeps
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread