Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Blue eyes jump back to the apple, almost wanting to eat it themselves. With some will Ariadne puts it on the table.

"I can help somewhat with that. Are there a lot of apple trees or just the one for this. There is the option of turning it into an attraction of sorts. Though that would be iffy for us moving discretely." Ariadne shrugs. "It would work to bring in money..hopefully but with what we do.."

I smiled as the gears started to churn through Ariadne's head, she was really considering the place.

"Well, there is alot of apple trees however most are a good stroll away. That particular apple grew from the tree that is right next to the house, separate from the rows of trees that make up the farm. Could we subdivide it, make the house a bit secluded with general design and draw attention to the rest of it? At least if we go with what you are thinking."
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hm we could. Though do we want that much attention? Money is always good." Ariadne waves a hand to the rest of the building. The Fallen World.

"The attention though... maybe not then. I like the sound of the place though."

She takes a sip of her drink. Delicious.

"That would give us space to experiment as well. Hmm"

I shrug once again.

"The quantity of attention isn't important, it's how close they are looking. But yes lots of eyes means more chance for a screw up. Would you like to see the place?" I said as I swirdled around the rapidly melting ice.

"If we aren't leaving soon though I think I could stand another drink." I said with a smile before swallowing the remainder of the ice and water that sat in my cup.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"I would like too yes. We should also keep eyes out for any more possible members for our cabal." Ariadne looks at her drink thoughtfully for a long moment then shrugs.

And downs it.

"I'm up for another."
    She grins.

I come back with two more of the same drinks.

"So, how'd you get here? I have a bike out front so I can't drink too much." I said handing one of the drinks to Ariadne and then look longingly out to the dance floor.

"Shall we?"

OOC: Feel free to fade to clubbing after your post.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"I take the buses when I can." Ariadne replies while taking the offered drink. Taking a sip she smiles. "It's also better than having to find parking."

"Hm ya" Ariadne makes her way to the dance floor with a grin.

End scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread