Ended
Watch

Autumn Court Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    T
    Tyladhras

Serreth bowed slightly as Terri's gaze met his own. He said nothing but smiled warmly.

Stripes simply nods and returns the smile.

He'd been hoping to ask Terri for help with Maggie, but for now it would seem that would have to wait. The new Autumn Sovereign was going to have a lot to deal with as is.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Waiting for anything further seemed to stretch on, and so Terri nodded, and continued to smile.

"Well, I look forward to seeing you all at the Coronation," she stated honestly, "As I said, my number is always at hand, and I try to be as accommodating as possible. For now, I wish you all a good evening."

Feel free to narrate any exits from the scene. Those who Terri has agreed to speak with after will continue in this scene
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

T
    Tyladhras

"And a good evening to you as well, Dread Lady." Serreth said warmly. "As I said, there are a few things I would like to discuss with you but they are of no urgency. I appreciate that you have a lot on your mind right now. However, if I can be of any assistance what-so-ever please call me."

The briefest flicker of sorrow crossed Serreth's stone features. He couldn't help but draw comparisons in his mind between how Rick had upped and left Terri to the way his own wife had upped and left him, or rather had eloped with his fetch. He had escaped to find an empty house with boarded up windows filled with broken memories. Not that his wife was to know it was his fetch she had uprooted everything for but it didn't make it hurt any less. Leaving the house they had promised to grow old in, the city that had been home to both of them. The friends that had supported them. Everything that had mattered to him, to them, just left behind.

He recovered quickly. This isn't about you Gordon... Serreth... he berated himself. The people here are good people who would appreciate your help, so do what you do best and help them. Speak to Terri when things settle down a bit and take it from there.

"A very good evening to you all." He said to the group, bowing slightly before he turns to leave.

OOC

D
    Decibelle

"I gotta go." The moment the opportunity came, Jessica's quick to take it, eager to separate herself from the politics that she so crudely failed at navigating. Straightening up, the Gravewight dusted off her dress, giving the group a brief glance. "Talk to me on Facebook, or something? Maybe all of you - I mean, if you want to work on something - we can work on something together." She glanced out and over at the Witchtooth next to her, judging her appraisal or opinion of the subject. "There's a coupla ghosts in Sacramento, and all that. Stuff to do, and -"

Thankfully, she cut herself off, and started heading for the door. "Just saying. I'll... go now. Thank you all."

Goddess, that was horrible.

Stripes also gets up, and gives a quick bow to the newly elected Queen of Autumn. Bowing was still a thing for royalty, right?

"You've got my number if you need me," he says to Terri. "See you at the coronation."

It's been a rather full day. Stripes gives a cursory wave goodbye to some of the others before heading out. At least with all this out of the way the next Autumn Coronation should go smoothly. Hopefully.

K
    Kazakin

Danny swallowed and stayed seated. His long fingered hands gripped his cane as he looked up at Terri, waiting for the others to leave.

He breathed in slowly, inhaling and trying to keep his pulse down. The throbbing of his terrified heart against his ribs was almost a way of checking he was still alive. He was shaking.

The important thing was that the right sovereign had been appointed for the Court. Terri would do a great job. He knew that. He believed in her. She'd helped him so much over the years.

"Bye... um, everyone."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

With one last farewell, Terri watched as everyone departed before leaving with Danny, glad that it seemed everyone supported her in tonight's meeting.

Due to the opening of the Coronation thread, end scene. Thanks everyone
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread