(Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

A approving smile teases her lips as Bianca speaks.

That a girl...

As Bianca finishes, and gets her responses she weighs each of them in turn.

Ashley nods approvingly at Alice's remark, but having spent part of her requiem in the First Estate, she knows intricately well in their capacity to deal with the herd.

Out of all the Covenants it is only rivaled by the Movement...

As Dr. Powell speaks she cannot help but agree, that is one pitfall she is going to work diligently in not falling into...spreading everything to thin. With the conversation bending a bit towards music, she cannot help but find her eyes wandering to Callum.
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

S
    Sabeleth

Callum listened with interest to all of the questions and points of view. When Ms Sable and then Dr Powell mentioned the music scene his eyes lit up as he focused on each of them, and then the beautiful Harpy. The chat about the Carthians seemed to have died down a little.

"I'd be very interested to discuss the music scene further Ms Sable, Dr Powell, Madam Harpy. Once the discussion about the Movement is over of course."

He nodded to Ashley as it was her meeting. Still, he'd much prefer to be talking about music at this point as he felt he now had a good feel for the Carthians goals in the City.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil's smile remained in place as the others discussed music. He leaned back in his chair, enjoying the discussion; even a scientist could love a good tune. Hell, he'd gotten through his Ph.D. on trance music. The Carthian Movement, doing its level best to increase the number of Kine in the city by empowering the music scene - that was an interesting idea. Grandiose, to be sure, but perhaps it could work over the long run. He wondered if the rock star might not be pivotal in such an effort, but did not wish to put McCann on the spot by suggesting he assist.

Instead, the Shadow remained quiet, smiling pleasantly as he followed the conversation, curious where it might lead.

R
    Ruphi

Bianca smiles widely. "I would love to discuss this topic more at a later date to give us all a few nights or so to think about it."

She expands a bit, "If anyone else have any other ideas for ways to increase the traffic into the city I would love to discuss those as well, it doesn't necessarily have to be music oriented. I do think the goal of increasing our food supplies can be very attainable in time, especially with the varying talent of the kindred in the city."

She sounded very hopeful and optimistic, but not to the sickening level of sounding naive.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley nods, a smile adorning her face. "If there are no further questions then the floor is open to any topic of your heart's intent."

Thread is almost two months old. Will close it in two days if it is fine with everyone.
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

After a few nods sent towards Callum, Maria and Ashley, Alice smiles widely. 'Wonderful.'

Alice is good to go
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

R
    Ruphi

Good to go as well

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread