Watch

Patching things Up

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'There's always someone here to give it to you.' Alec adds with a slight smile. If no one really cares how it's done, neither does he. He shrugs to Terri, 'I can take over the shop when you go on an extra lengthy pause to drop off your work.'

I mean, not a whole day... but I'm sure I can handle things for an hour, can't I?
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Cool," Terri says with a smile, looking from her assistant to her customer. "That shouldn't cause any problems then."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Unless either has anything else to add, end scene
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread