Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Council Concerns (private)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

“What? No!...”

Kite shook his head, slightly bemused for a moment despite the somber subject. “It’s just a reflection on the new normal: whoever leads the Free Council from now needs to keep in mind that he or she will be a target – more so than before.”

“I think you mentioned before that Mike Tamwood was responsible for Rosh’s remains as well. May I get his contact information from you?”

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Oooo." Ariadne laughs. "I'm sorry, I've gotten use to somewhat morbid humor. It was a side aspect of my job that I wasn't warned about before joining."

"That would be a good thing to warn whomever you choice as a leader. In addition to everything else going on right now." She digs into a pocket and pulls out a piece of paper and a pen. Then writes two quick neat lines.

"That's for Tamwood. I hope he can be more useful on ways to be safe. Also I will make sure to contact you once we begin to track down whomever killed Rosh."
    Ariadne adds two more quick lines to the paper, an A and her number.

“Please don’t forget that we would like to get Rosh’s remains as soon as possible.” Even as Kite offered his handshake, Kite’s expression made it clear that this remaining issue was still a concern for him.

“Again, thank you very much for seeing me. I appreciate it.”

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I'll let Tamwood know." Ariadne replies as she shakes Kite's hand. "Anywhere you want it delivered or we can discuss that once Tamwood is in the know?"

"I'm sorry I don't have more to say about Rosh."

“I haven’t discussed how to handle Rosh’s remains with the Assembly yet anyway, so I’ll need to hold on claiming them for a little while longer. I’ll probably have that information by the time I speak with Mr. Tamwood.”

Kite promptly closed his notepad and put his pen away, and then pauses as a new thought crosses his mind. “Do you have any questions for me? Is there any way we can assist your investigation?”

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne nods as Kite brings up the Assembly. Democracy.. might work. Probably won't. "Ok."

"Hmm not right now. I would expect that if someone was missing you would have already brought that up. Not that I know of anyone missing. You all might be able to help hunt down whoever killed Rosh. The more the better probably."

Kite sighed at the last item Ariadne mentioned. “As much as I want to…. as much as I really want to start hunting for Rosh’s killer right now, I suspect that the first priority of the Council will be to regroup and reorganize. There aren’t a lot of us, and going out half-cocked blind and without a plan won’t do much good… unfortunately.” Kite thought in silence for another moment, before sighing and shaking his head again. “We need to gather intelligence first and find out what exactly we are dealing with. Only then should we start considering how to coordinate a strike, and what our specific objectives should be…”

Kite stood from his chair and offered his handshake. “Thank you very much for your time in this matter. It is very much appreciated.”

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

A solemn nod notes Ariadne's agreement with Kite's outlining of the problems. "Good idea. We are undergoing similar events at the moment."

Ariadne stands as Kite rises from his chair extending her own hand to complete the handshake. "Not a problem. We will find who ever is responsible."

“Have a good day. And thank you again…”

After a brief, firm handshake, Kite gives a polite nod to Ariadne and leaves the room.

Barring something unexpected, Kite will leave the thread.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne waves goodbye and waits for Kite to leave before making her own exit from the book store. Wrapped in social invisibility, onto the next problem.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread