Ended
Watch

HE'S ALIVE MWAHAHHA... oh wait, still dead

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes well, that is his majesty's perogative and option." Conner stated flatly. "If you are in need of anything futher Mister Wooding, just let Cheyenne know. I have business that needs to be tended too. Cheyenne will take care of the hotel room and can arrange a ride to where ever you need to go."

Always business for the Reeve. Does the man ever relax? Probably not.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Yes Priscus,' Chris bows his head again, 'I would not want to hold you up any longer.'

Chris checks his own pockets for keys. 'A ride to the railway station would be much appreciated... to pick up my own car.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

C
    Conner Greyson

All of Chris' belongs are still in his pockets nothing has been removed or tampered with.

"Cheyenne." Conner nods to her. She returns his bow, removes a cellphone from her pocket and makes a call.

"I believe she is arranging you a car. I must be going. Take care Mister Wooding. I am sure we will talk again soon." Conner's words are left hanging ominously in the air as he turns to make his way out the door, unless stopped of course.

You are welcome to wrap this up, unless you had more in mind?

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris didn't expect anything to be gone from his pockets, but it is nice be sure of something good.

When Conner turns to his ghoul, Chris bows his head with respect. Who knows, the woman might be older than he is? Or two, three times as old. I know... nothing.

'Yes Priscus Greyson, I will always try to take care.' He smiles a bit awkward. There is nothing else he can think of that needs to be said, especially when Conner has other business.

'See you soon.'

End Scene
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.