Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(SK) Skeleton in the Closet?

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    S
    Steven

The woman lets out a wooping laugh as Callum smacks her. "You sir, are a cad." She says but makes no move to get away from Callum.

As they are about to enter the storage room she begins saying, "Here we are. Now you have to be careful not to..." As they enter they see that both the crates are open. One has a large upright sarcophagus that looked like something from out of a movie, the other crate had a smaller crate inside. The crate was filled with dirt, but something was missing...

A woman, alluring, beautiful, sexy, predatory, all of these things at once, was carrying a box that was far to large, and looking far to heavy, for such a woman to carry.

"Excuse me!" The Old Bird said emphatically.

S
    Sabeleth

Ah crap, there goes the easy explanation.

Callum realised that things were about to get weird.

OOC:

S
    Steven

The Sarcophagus is indeed open, inside there is some cloth and thats about it. It doesn't look 1000 years old, it looks kinda... fake. No Angelina has no beast

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Since Aileen had mostly been trying to get out of Callum's way, she hadn't taken a good look at her surroundings, and it took her a few seconds to register the weirdness of the sight in front of her. Her sight went from one crate to the other, and lingered then on the stunning woman in front of her. It didn't take a genius to understand that something supernatural was afoot here, but what's more, the woman's strength was obviously beyond mortal too, which meant she was a real threat already.

The Mekhet chose not to break to the veil that hid her, and instead walked along the wall to the other side of the room, to offer a potential pinch, and block an exit maybe.

OOC

S
    Steven

There are two exits, the one you just came in, and the one next to a large bay door that is used for deliveries. That bay door is currently closed.

The Beautiful woman looks into the eyes of the old bat and says "Sleep."

Almost immediately the elderly woman does exactly that falling over and possibly hitting her head on the floor.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

The only realistic exit for the woman being the large bay door, Aileen walked to a side of it, and got ready to follow after her should she leave through it. When she Commanded the woman to sleep, there was little doubt left that she was a Kindred, but that didn't explain her presence here. Hopefully things wouldn't get much more out of hand than they already were...

S
    Sabeleth

"Well now. That makes things much easier."

Callum carefully keeps his eyes away from the woman's gaze as he moves closer.

"Wanna tell me what's going on Ms...?"

S
    Steven

"I was not expecting to run into any others here. But I should not be surprised." The woman says in what sounds to be a Serious voice with a husk of sex to it. "Are you alone?" The woman asked. "Or is there someone lurking about?"

S
    Sabeleth

Let's see if you'll respond to my unnatural charm little Ms Whomever. Callum activated his signature power to see if it would help make her more compliant.

Majesty, 3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-25 11:38:35 Callum McCann rolls 8 to Majesty [Pres+Exp+Maj] (10 Again) 5, 6, 2, 10, 6, 1, 8, 9, 5 3 successes

"Expect nothing, and you will never be surprised." Cal responded in his best sifu voice. He didn't know if Aileen had managed to follow him in, although he suspected she probably had. Still it wasn't a lie to say he didn't know, and he shrugged as he spoke.

"Honestly it's hard to tell sometimes, but apart from you and I it sure feels pretty lonely in here." He continued to keep his eyes averted from her direct gaze. "So, are you going to tell me what's going on? Why is that box here and what do you plan to do with it? You are tresspassing you know." He said it matter-of-factly, but the implication of what he meant by that would be clear to a kindred.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

At the implication that she might be around, Aileen stiffened. She didn't want to be noticed by that strong a woman, and she paled at the prospect. Still, she was confident in her Shadows, they had been very reliable since her very first nights, and she stood her ground. To be on the safe side, she prepared to spring out of the woman's way in case she did anything threatening.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.