(1209) Arrow Field Day

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby sees Four enter, and can’t help but wonder if Idun would be here as well. It would be good to have the whole Cabal here.

Her smile returns, “Well, I hope you do. It would be fun to watch, and we can always patch you up if you need.” She adds with a wink of her own. She had no intentions of participating, though she was trained to fight, she just didn’t feel like it.

She then looks to Vincent with a friendly smile, “Hi! How have you been?” she asks.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Miach could only hope participating and patching up wouldn't go hand in hand in this event, but it was an Arrows meeting, so who knew... He couldn't help but make a face at the prospect Fun, but funnier without the patching, if you don't mind.

At that time, Reverb came to them, and started chatting.

Reverb, Toby and Miach continue >>here<<

Leo Lockheart

PRE

OOC

Saying Leo took the long way when he went somewhere was an understatement. Not only does he almost always have to travel on foot, he had to stick to alleys, avoid police, even dodge supernatural notice. While doing that, he also had to wind around and around to lose anyone trying to follow him. All because of an, indiscretion, from years ago.

He finally arrives at the gathering, willing away the mask on his aura. He entered the building and slowly found his way to the gathering he had heard of on the streets. Though he was impressed by the beauty of the buildings architecture he was more pleased to see that it was rather obviously a training ground. Fighting was his forte, and with any luck he could fight and attempt to befriend other people. Probably not at the same time, but it was worth a go. He enters the room with the crowd and immediately makes his way over to the food table. All that walking made him famished. The people would still be there in five minutes after all, so it was food now, introductions later.

In his wild observations of the surrounding building, Toren spied the familiar form of Mr. West, a well-known Arrow and former Sentinel. If he didn't know better, Mr. West West (The Mage) was also admiring the great stonework of the Circle. He sidled over purposefully towards him. "Hello, Mr. West, good to see you. You may not remember me, I mean we've only met in passing during Consilium. I'm Toren, Moros of the Alae Draconis. I couldn't help but notice you admiring the masonry of the transverse arches. Well, heh heh, I happen to be an architect in my profession and if you're interested I could share with you some interesting tid bits behind the Opus Francigenum." If one could recognize the look in Toren's eyes they might realize that a long-winded description was boiling up within the cheerful mage.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West wasn't entirely sure if the man was being facetious or not.

He knew he was being serious about the architecture -- it was the "may not remember" part. After all, he was a bald twenty-something.

"Oh... just 'West',"
    he answered, swiveling his head back and down to face Toren.

Wonder if he and John Dee are related.

"I was, uh, just checking to see if we were Warded."

Now he knew how people felt when he wanted to talk about the functionality of a 10mm.
    Nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia watched the relatively slow trickle of mages, at least the games wasn’t going to be a total cop out, unless of course, none of these people were intending to compete. She ran through the list of games she had planned.

Maybe I should add a few more. She thought, after all she didn’t want the games to be completely high-school field day, even if that was what she had come to call it in her own head.

She propped another aluminum container of food over one of the burners and coaxed the heat with a passing thought. “Well it was a pleasure to meet you Ms. Avalon.” She smiled at the newest entrants, particularly the two she didn’t know.

Well she would soon enough.

Hello, sorry I haven’t finished unpacking the plates and stuff.” she said to the mage that had just approached the food ( Xander ), “I knew I forgot something, want to help?
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Spells cast on the way

What a place...Thought Orpheus in wonder as he looked up at the Circle. He had been taking an enjoyable stroll around the area, just to get a feel for the area because he was grand new to Sacramento. When he had overheard two people talking about something occuring here, and they mentioned the term Asleep. Curiosity getting the better of him, He decided to check things out. But Heck, if I do meet other mages I'll at least get a shot at introducing myself. Orpheus walks about the outside of the building and spots two men, one wearing a dark green shirt and another who was bald. @Toren West With nothing more going for him, Orpheus decides to start a conversation with the two, against his usual habits of shyness. "Sorry to interrupt, but, what's going on here? I'm fairly new to Sacramento. Ah, before I introduce myself, We're all Awake here right? Orpheus was hoping he wasn't going to make a fool of himself by introducing himself as Orpheus in front of a group of Sleepers. Now he just had to hope he was actually talking to fellow mages.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"No problem, I could use something to do anyway." Leo replies with a smile as his stomach started to growl."Just say what I should do and I'm on it."

It was time to start pitching in, and hopfully that and a good attitude was enough to impress. Even if it wasn't, the competitions may be enough for him to prove himself to the others. Beyond that, there really wasn't anyhting he could think to do in the crowd of unfamiliar faces. Leo was never a people person, and he was at a loss when it came to crowds and parties. At least no one had recognized him yet, and that was always a plus.

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

I wonder what events they are going to have?

Weavebreaker scans the room and out of the all the people she sees, Vaeltia seems to catch her eye as a active force ushering the event along. She figures she is probably one of the best candidates to spark up some conversation and figure out what is what.

Sure steps carry her over to Vaeltia. "I am wondering if you could use some assistance? Seems like you have a lot going on." With a nod of her head she continues. "I am called Weavebreaker and I am a Arrow from Savannah." She figures there is no point offering help and then getting wrapped up in a lot of words.

Keep it short and simple...
    there will be time later...
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

"Oh," said Toren, a little disappointed. "Well that's important too, err, West," he continued conversationally, removing the 'mister'. Having seen the Enchanter demonstrate his Spatial talents he knew that they were likely well Warded. It was probably a Sentinel's habit to double-check security.

A voice caught Toren's attention and he turned to see a man with chin-length brown hair addressing them Cryotic . The man seemed lost though by the context of his words he might have been Awakened. "Well we're certainly not Sleeping, if that's what you mean," he said with a chuckle. But considering this the statement didn't necessarily clear things up. Because of the limitations of his innate ability Toren couldn't discern the man's nimbus to make sure so he activated another Sight.
      Seizing the Threads
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-11 09:29:34 Toren rolls 7 to cast Dark Matter Rote [Sci+Matter] (10 Again) 6, 5, 7, 8, 10, 9, 6, 9 4 successes
    Toren's nimbus flared as his eyes became like reflective black pearls and the subtle sound of creaking wood and clattering stones around him. There that aught to help.

Toren, West, and Orpheus will continue >here<

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread