Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 56
DISPLAYED
Herald's Office Hours (6) The Herald and a Deputy meet with...?

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha seems delighted at the gentlemanly kiss and her smile seems sincere by way of reply. "Thank you, sir! In less formal surroundings I shall be glad to call you thus!" a happy smile again to show her careful advice re Invictus discipline is well meant and not a rebuke. "Unless you have additional questions, you are very welcome to proceed with the remainder of your evening and Requiem!" her smile remain, her mood bright.

Regardless of her words, Martha seems in no hurry to bustle Nikola out. This is, after all, one of the Elysian Fields and all may rest here.

With this, Bloodsorcerer, you are Acknowledged. Feel free to explore the Threads, this includes the Shards too. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop any of the ST's a PM
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

R
    Ruphi

Bianca smiles, "welcome, I hope you find your nights as enjoyable as I have mine in this lovely city." was offered as a warm welcome to the city. She would have offered to help more, but she felt like she hadn't much to offer at all and didn't want to overextend herself and look foolish.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella nods her head and smiles to Nikola, "Yes, welcome to the Domain Mr Blackthorne!" she replies after witnessing the Oath. "If you have questions in the future, please don't hesitate to call, my phone is always on, and I am more than happy to help if I can." she offers, and will then look to Martha and Bianca with a smile.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon watches the entire procession as he always does: closely. And without comment, unless it is requested of him. Which, this time, it really isn't.

Strange, actually. It seemed so few Acknowledgements go by without a hitch, and this one is doing just that. This one, from a man who wears the same Surname as Dillon's missing ex-Coterie mate, and everything goes as smooth as silk. Quick, to the point, no muss, no fuss.

It's a relief, really. So many these days seemed to intentionally blunder into Court trying to figure out what they can do wrong. It is extremely nice to see someone capable of just minding their--

Is he kissing her!?

The knee-jerk reaction is to put his knife between Nikola's eyes. But against his better judgement, Dillon curbs that desire. He clears his throat loudly. "Mister Blackthorne," Okay, now that's a little surreal, "I understand that you're only attempting to be a gentleman, but please refrain from putting your mouth on His Majesty's Herald right in the middle of Elysium. In addition, keep your fangs where I can't see them."

He very nearly gives Martha and Daniella an angry look for encouraging it, or acting like it doesn't matter, but he restrains that desire as well. Whatever they allow of others outside these walls, or behind closed doors is none of his business. But in open Elysium, which is very frequently open Court, some propriety has to be maintained. Even if Martha seems to be baiting for it.

The Gangrel also wonders if she will use the word Nikola more than she has the word Dillon. Which is only two or three times that he can remember, and he had to ask for it each one.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

B
    BloodSorcerer

"Thank you Miss Sable and you as well Miss Sage,and I shall respect your request Deputy Connery.Alas I must be going,Good Evening and I will hopefully see you at the Chapter House,Herald Viliiers."

Martha Villiers

PRE

[ BloodSorcerer ]

And, on that note, I think we can close the scene. I hope we see you in many threads about the site, Blood Thank you all for helping with this Acknowledgement
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread