Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
Putting the team together

Jan 28, 2013 : Blustery Business
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Her left hand moved toward her temple, and Aileen started rubbing her skin when not outright fidgeting with her raven hairs.

That's right, of course. We can check the local newspaper for any information on it. It has likely been covered by someone.

Checking what leads they already had, the Mekhet winced. They were unlikely to actually come up with anything before the actual night at the Museum, in her opinion.

Err... I can check the newspaper and the like, if you wish. I'll let you know if I manage to find anything. Here's my number.

The Mekhet was careful to hand him her profesionnal line, though.

OOC

S
    Steven

If your going to be using a computer it would be Int+Computer if your going to be just diving into a stack of newspapers then it would be int+investigation. Go ahead and roll and I will tell you the results.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-31 16:18:36 Aileen McFarlane rolls 6 to Int 5 + Computers 1 (10 Again) 6, 3, 7, 2, 3, 5 failure
      6 successes on 5 dices !!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-31 16:19:28 Aileen McFarlane rolls 5 to Int 5 + Investigation 0 (10 Again) 9, 10, 1, 8, 10, 9, 8 6 successes

ST Note: you forgot to take the -3 for untrained Mental Skills. So you actually only got 3 success as per site standard of removing from the right.

S
    Sabeleth

Callum let Aileen get on with the business of doing some preliminary research. With luck they would find something useful before their night at the museum, otherwise it was going to be all on them to get it done when they arrived.

"Good thinking Ms McFarlane. Oh, and on the night it's probably best if we call each other by our first names."

He felt it almost went without saying, but Vampires had some funny ideas about what passed for social interactions in public. Best to be up front about these things.

"Since it's a formal black tie event, let's plan to arrive together. I'll sort us out a ride."

@Steven: So I think we just need to see what Aileen managed to dig up, then we can move on to the actual plot scene?

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

OOC

The Mekhet was pondering what sort of researches she could try to get her hand on some information when the Daeva resumed his planning of the event. First names... ah.. oh... yes, I think so too, yes... she didn't seem to mind so much as to be surprised by the line of thought, but he was right, of course. And the same went about the arrival.

That woud be very kind of you, yes. You'd have to let me know where you can pick me up, too, please, Mr McC... Callum ? the last word was very much a query.

S
    Sabeleth

The attractive Daeva smiled back at her. "Callum is fine. I'll arrange to have you picked up from wherever you like, Aileen." There, two friends meeting up for coffee. It wasn't so hard to blend in after all.

"Send me the address and I'll take care of it. If you think of anything else before the event, and if you find out anything worth sharing, give me a call." This first meeting hadn't gone too badly at all. His beast seemed pretty chilled out tonight too, but then it was good that she could mask her own to give him a break from the usual response it had to strangers.

S
    Steven

As Aileen does her research she finds nothing about the skeleton at all. She does find informtion about the event. Its a Charity event to raise money for the arts.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

OOC

She was no P.E., of course, but Aileen couldn't think of much else to talk with Callum at this point, and nodded at the man's offer. I will do that, thank you very much... Callum. Feel free to do likewise, of course.

S
    Steven

Continue Here Please

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.