Ended
Watch
151 - 157
DISPLAYED
(Dark Deeds) Get In My Van, I Have Bodies

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Martha Villiers

PRE

Neil can be confident with his expert clean up. All things being equal, Richard's disappearance will probably be a mystery. Alice and Co can be likewise confident in securing Richard in the car. While they decide where to go next, Richard is beginning to slowly stir.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil nodded to the Harpy, then looked to Tracy Burns for her thoughts when Richard began to stir. The Shadow did not waste time, removing his belt quickly and binding Richard's hands in front of him. "All right, Mr. Ankers, his hands are all bound up..." He grinned for a second. If anybody deserved to be tied up, it was Richard, but the police weren't a fan of such things. Now was the time to get him taken care of before he got... feisty.

Not that Neil would mind beating him into unconsciousness again with his own baton or anything.

"I have a great deal of information for all of you," he said to let the team know their efforts had been successful. "I'll get you all updated once he's secured and we can talk privately, since he's coming to." Neil's trump card was that the man had no idea there was a telepath running around. He wasn't about to blow that by talking prematurely about his findings.
    Jag

"Very good," Chase replied and then handed the car keys over to Neil. "I'll stay with him in the backseat and see if I can make him compliant to interrogation. The Ember sounds like a fine enough choice. Ladies, we'll follow you in your vehicle to the destination. I hope that's acceptable? There are a number of loiterers in this area who may find interest in your car if it is left unattended." Once it was agreed upon, Chase would open the backseat door of his car and seat himself beside the bound guard. His walking cane in hand, Chase began to sharpen his mind to cut through this new victim's will.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'That both sounds great,' Alice nods to Neil and Chase, they were finally getting somewhere. It was especially good to hear that the Mekhet had somehow obtained lots of information! 'I'll start my car then.'

We timeskip to Ember then? A private booth + pole to tie him up sounds good
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

OOC

With things working perfectly as they had, Tracy couldn't help but be pleased with her team's performance. When Alice suggested they take the guard elsewhere for interrogation, the petite Deputy nodded in agreement. "Yes, it would be prudent to conduct the interrogation elsewhere," she said to the other Kindred. "I'm fine with going to the Ember and using one of its private rooms." The redheaded Gangrel offered a smile to the group before adding, "good work everyone!"

OOC: I'm fine with moving on to the next scene

N
    Neil Kingsley

Kingsley nodded, climbing into the front seat of Chase's car. "Very good. See you there, then?"

OOC: Sounds good!

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

We continue at Ember
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.