Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 13

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner raised an eyebrow at Aileen, "To verify if the bones are no more then just bones." Conner states, "If a possible masquerade breach is detected it is my responsibility to investigate and make sure that it is not exactly that." The Reeve explains, "Investigations come across my desk every day. Rock stars with a vampire fetish, women who's writing is just a bit to accurate for comfortability. It is part of the job. But what I want to know is, how did that set of bones make it out of Bulgaria without being investigated by either the Kine or Kindred communities. And now it is in Alder Prince Clarke's domain."

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Possible Masquerade breach ? Aileen would blame the man with paranoia if her Dreams had not taught her better. She hadn't considered the possibility, but maybe she should. Maybe she should consider much more possibilities about much more issues... She nodded nearly vigorously, which was surprising for her. Hopefully, it would turn out to be mere mundane, easily forgotten stuff.

I see. I'll contact Mr McCain at once, and we'll let you know how it goes, Priscus. or should I have called him Reeve in that respect ?

C
    Conner Greyson

"Thank you Miss McFarlane. I will let you know if I find anything else about your dreams issue." Conner says standing politely as the woman plans to leave the room. The Reeve is nothing if not polite.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Thank you very much.

Aileen stood and shook the man's hand with her usual careful, measured ways. She didn't see anything else to add, so she took her leave.

Have a good night, Priscus Greyson.

C
    Conner Greyson

"You as well Miss McFarlane." Conner says with a polite nod.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.