DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach nods with his elder, seeing the truth and simplicity in the plan.

"I see. Simple, and it avoids making the domain leadership nervous. If a newcomer were to come in and reveal complicated, well thought out plans, it would increase the chance that the leadership regards him as an usurper. Patiently working with the domain builds trust and respect, both of which are necessary for any future progress. Your advice is sound, good sir, and I'm starting to think it always will be."

Zach smiled inwardly. It would be a lot easier to do what Mr. Black had suggested, and it would be better in the long run as well. Heh, the long run. This is going to take some getting used to....

"So, now that the SkyRise Project is on temporary hold, I have some other questions about the domain. Do you mind if I ask?"
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles crosses his legs and nods silently to the Nonate allowing him to ask his questions. He was on the right track, however he still had much to learn.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

OOC
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles waves his hand dismissing the request to return the favor.

"Mister Griffiths, there is no need to make boons out of helpful suggestions. Like I said, I see much potential in you, and I believe that if we work together we will both be succsessful, not only personally but for the Domian and the Estate as well."

Charles says in a friendly tone, he was sure there are many ways Zach can eventually help Charles, but until then he wants Mister Griffiths to consider his help as a gift.

"Now that there is no other buiness, there is something I would like to give you."

Charles states and then gives a nod to his ghoul. The ghoul stands from his seat and walks over to Mister Girffiths and presents to him a small wooden box.

"A gift, in hopes that this will be the first of many successful meetings between us."

Should Zach open the box he will find a beautiful fountain pen made by Mont Blanc.

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach graciously takes the box, and gently removes the lid. He eyes the incredibly nice pen, thinks for a minute, and then decides he is going to use this pen to sign everything.

"Thank you" is all that Zach says.

The younger Kindred eyes the gift for a moment, and is supremely grateful he thought of something to bring as well.

Zach places the pen in the shirt pocket, underneath his suit coat, and turns to his retainer, and says "The stationary".

Cammy walks over to the rolling shelf tray, and pulls a large rectangular bundle wrapped in brown paper and tied with white twine. She walks to the table near Mr. Black, and sets the package down. Pulling the string reveals two reams of fine stationary, pressed and with a small black design that runs the length of the left side of each page. Each page is proper letter size, and slightly textured.

"One thing that I have noticed in these modern nights is that the ease of communication has eroded the effort people put into how they communicate. I hope this gift reminds you of more formal times, and more distinguished mindsets."

Zach waits a respectful amount of time, letting his elder inspect Zach's gift at his leisure. When Mr. Black appears done, Zach starts to wrap things up.

"Now, Mr. Black, I believe our business is concluded for the evening. I hope we will both have many nights that are as profitable as this one."

Zach rises from his chair and, when Mr. Black rises, offers a small bow of respect to his elder.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles looks over the Stationary and nods with a smile. Honestly Charles was not sure how to react, He gave the man a high quality pen, where he simply got...office supplies? He chalked this up to yet another Neonate mistake. However he keeps thoughts private.

He then stands and returns the bow to Zachery.

"Thank you Mister Giriffiths and so do I."

Charles adds with a very friendly, very plesant smile

OOC

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

OOC

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread