Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Meeting "Mom"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"<<Yes,>> Casey prompts but not to Mother Duck. "Add <<ly>> to make <<recent>> into recently. The past tense of change is <<changed>>, past perfect is <<have changed>> and it can be modified to indicate it happened to you by saying <<I have changed>>. <<Your children found me>> was mostly correct. <<I live>> is the present tense for first person singular for 'live'. Add <<in>> to the end and in becomes 'I live in'. <<Their territory>> is the possessive form of <<territory>>. So <<Yes, recently I have changed. Your children found me. I live in their territory.>>
    Keep trying, you'll get better at it. If you need a word just ask."

L

Chantay repeated the words to Mother Duck. <<Yes, recently I have have changed. Your children found me. I live in their territory.>> God I sound like a parrot.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Mother duck nods her head briefly. The gesture is oddly humorous, coming from a duck. <<You are learning. Good. I think you will do well with them. I accept you.>>

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"One more thing mothering Duck." He would never ever ever call a spirit mother. That was just not a good way to go about it. He grabs Christian and gives him the 'i know what i'm doing just play along' look, before forcing christian to kneel. He stands in front of Christian, with Mothering Duck on his right. He turns to her, "I have witnessed Christian's growth since his first change, and I find that he is worth of a deed name. I would like to present to you Starseeker, the hunter of knowledge lost to all but the stars." He marks a * on Christian's forhead.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

<<A fitting name. You have my blessing. I wish you luck in your quest, Starseeker.>>

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Christian gives Bull Rush the 'wait what's going on you never told me about this' look, then he gets the 'someone kit me on the back of the head with a board really hard' look when he Bull Rush traces the star out on his forehead.

He's speechless.

L

Chantay watches with interest. The ritual reminding her more of a knighting ceremony than anything else. She waits for a while, not wanting to break the gravity of the situation before asking, "Umm...what's going on?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The pack shows Mom where their locus is, so that in dire need, she can go there for sustenance. She is averse however, due to its resonance conflicting with her, but that is something for another time.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2