Ended
Watch

Commence digitization!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled and then, as the Hog was brought to a dramatic halt with Tracy slinking off the machine, she just stared, wide eyed. gripping at her twin tails as she watched Tracy's elegance and flair and legs and shoes at work. "Goodness me!" she gasped in general acclaim of Tracy's arrival.

Blinking then as Chase struggled manfully with the crate, the Tracy hefted her crate with ease.

Another glimpse at Tracy's legs. Then Martha nodded to herself and decided to put her C-Leg to a test. Though not afraid of hard work or lifting things, she had avoided anything too heavy for a few months. Hobbling over to Chase, she smiled and mimed a gesture intended to show she'd planned to help him with his burden. Teamwork, she decided, might get them both through the night.

"May I...?" she asked sweetly as she rested her cane handle over her arm and made to help Chase with half the weight of the crate.

Smiling to Chase, she made a mental vow to show these Stairs who was Boss.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

OOC

Martha Villiers

PRE

[[OOC: I'm happy to imagine that Redfill is the strong and silent type who quietly offers help and aid tonight in the background while the IT is installed and is then called away at the end of the night by urgent summons to another Domain. That way, should Mata' have the opportunity, he may return IC without prejudice or hurdles.]]
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread