Ended
Watch
21 - 22
DISPLAYED
(Seneschal) Session Hours 9

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Jotting a little information down for her own purposes, Ariana nodded to Ashley with a soft grin. “I will make arrangements tonight for your weeks stay. The room will be reserved in your name.” Writing the address of the Claire on a piece of paper and setting it toward her cousin.

Ariana was not in any hurry, so by her words they were still not rushed. However, she did understand the urgency for Ashley to become set up for her first night in the Domain. The Lordess’ head slowly inclined accepting her gratitude. “You are welcome of course. Should you need anything, please feel free to stop by my office again.” She smiled as warm as her greeting to the new arrival. “Please have a good evening Ms. Cohen.”

End Scene?

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

A smirk teases her lips. "It will be good getting a little rest and relaxation after my trip." Ashley leans forward retrieving the piece of paper. "Thank you and have a wonderful evening." Ashley starts to turn but refrains.

"By the way. I just have to say you have some amazing eyes." Ashley holds up her cup of starbucks in a cheers motion before turning to leave the Seneschal to her work.

Sounds good. Thank you for the killer info on previous failures.
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.