Watch
41 - 46
DISPLAYED
The Witching Hour

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

A smirk touched the corner of the Warlock's lips. "They are using 'magic circles' to ward the place?" asked Aenigma, slightly amused by the thought. "Funny, I thought those were only effective against ghosts or other malignant spirits." The Mastigos gave Miach a shrug when the Acanthus turned towards him. "I'm sure we can figure something out one way or the other," he said, the message intended for both of them.

m
    magiuspendragon

"They work, I can promise you that," the kid said. "But if you're determined to try on your own, go ahead. Call me when you run into trouble. There's a number on your computer."

With that, the kid turned and headed back down the street.

Miach

PRE

As soon as the boy was out of sight that Miach sighed heavily of relief. Though he remembered his Divination from before, and wondered...

Alright, I'm ready to go. The sooner, the better, no ? Besides, we've learned precious information, so we've not lost our time.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nodded at the Acanthus' words, a smirk forming on the corner of his lips. "Yes, we've got some info that will certainly be helpful," said the Warlock, his eyes watching the boy disappear into the night. "First thing we've gotta do is test how well those wards work."

He turned back to face Miach. "Let's go then. Let's head back to my place, I've got a couple things I'd like to try out," he said as he started to walk away from the spotlight. "Its too late to go back to the museum anyways."

Miach

PRE

Yep, let's go. I'm rather clueless myself, gotta admit. said the Acanthus to Aenigma.

I'm glad to have you on this investigation. I don't know what I would have done on my own... Now he had said it... for all the things that sometimes irked Miach in the young man, there was no denying his efficiency in this investigation of them, and his respect was growing by the minute. He would have to up his game, if he wanted to pull his weight. He had to !

OOC

m
    magiuspendragon

Go ahead and open a thread for the next stage of your investigation.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.