Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Thanks.' Chris looks at the address after Zafai hands the paper over.

Then he ponders about what Jim says. Either letting Zafai come or stay both has advantages.

But we can always call him...

'I think that is not a bad idea. You should organize everything down here, then we'll stay in touch if necessary.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Selena

Zafai couldn't argue with Chris or James. "Alright...that sounds like it would be more beneficial. I'll see if I can't figure out what else may or may not be missing. It could be an oversight by Melvin, since all of it points to the that as it is." The Crone Lord shrugged casually.

"And yes Chris... call me if you need anything." His hand went out to the two Acolytes as he offered. "Melvin's house shouldn't be too hard to find."

Jim grinned at Zafai, shaking his offered hand. "Thank you so much for your help. If you find anything interesting or out of sorts, please just give us a call."

He offered the man his number, then looked to Chris. If it was time to go, they should get to it.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris shakes the fellow Acolyte's hand. 'Thanks again He nods, but then turns to Jim.

'Let's go!'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Selena

"Sounds like a plan gentleman. After I'm done checking through stuff in here one more time, I'll head home. I don't live too far so give me that jingle if you need to."

Zafai followed the Acolytes upstairs with their items and rang them up in a flash before they headed to Melvin's place. The night was still fairly young, at least for those who were night dwellers.

Onward to Melvins!

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread