Watch

300J St

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison cannot help but shrug. "Maybe I need to take some night classes on mechanics...or something" With a giggle she shrugs again placing her phone back on the nightstand. A curious look traces her face.

"Did you want to go out or something tonight? What she would wear flashes through her mind. "Not sure where we would go or what to do...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Mechanics night classes?! Oh please Allison,' Chris can't suppress his chuckle while shaking his head, 'of all things you can do with your time! Why not buy a new car? Or hire someone?' He still sounds friendly, maybe a bit teasing.

Then when he hears go out he nods instantly. 'Yeah of course. We could go to the movies, a nightclub... all I need is you though, for having a good night.' The Mekhet grins while exaggerating slightly.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison picks back up her phone and slides it into the pocket of her pajama pants. "Let's see Batman!" She walks over to another table and grabs her card key, sliding it into the same pocket as her phone. Allison did not care to change out of the black tank top and pajama pants to go out. And putting on some slippers, she was good to go.

"Do you think you can teach me that little trick that you do? The one that makes it so others don't have the urge to kill or run from you?" Allison says as she heads to the door. "I could always teach you something in return..."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Batman?! Yeah cool. Some time ago, I was never a fan of superheroes and such, until I realized that the only guy who I really can't watch is Superman. Besides, Batman always has some awesome evil guys.' Chris nods in his enthusiasm, if you'd ask him he would go to the cinema every day.

He looks up in surprise when Allison asks him about the Mask of Tranquility. 'Oooh uhm, sure.' Chris hadn't expect that now. 'I'm not really master in that Discipline, but I guess that we come so far. It is really handy when not everyone wants to eat you.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread