Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I do not doubt about that, sir, clothes are often an unnecessary obstacle to see true beauty.' Alice's voice is now soft and playful. With the other hand she caresses Gabriel's chest and then lower on his torso. Now they have skipped all social steps of knowing someone beyond the name, she might as well get an idea of what is beneath his blazer.

They are almost close enough to feel each other's breath. Lust has awakened in Alice, 'Still, I see no reason to trust you to go to your suite. Some angels... they fall.' the Harpy is not entirely crazy, although... 'other angels, are good kissers.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"If I were to fall, I know that the shear light of your radiance would raise me back up." The Myth, because anyone this beautiful must be mythic, says as he leans forward and lays the most gentle kiss onto the perfect lips of Alice. Everyone should be turning there heads and looking to this kiss, because it is something that has never been seen before, the merger of two perfect beings. Stars are alligning, planets merging, gods crying... all of these things during such a simple kiss.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

If Gabriel really wishes to merge with his Goddess he should follow her in her passion. Alice deepens their kiss, traces her fingers along his ass, only to soon feel a bit satisfied. Which means a lot more has to come before she can really be happy.

'I know a place where you can get me rid of these clothes, where there are no neighbors, and where the couches are so big people would wish their beds could even come close to amount of of comfort.' The Harpy still doesn't plan to go to his suite, but Ember should be fine. In his ears she whispers, 'And where you can tell me more about yourself, for I am still amazed by the appearance of this devoted admirer that is you, DAnglo.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

His laugh is a perfect, quiet staccato in perfect rhythm.

"Oh, and where is it you will take me? Not that I have a problem being swept along in your beauty."

His hand slides up her thigh, finding its way to her hip.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'How about... I take you to my club.' Okay okay, it not really her club, but she has access to it of course. 'This goth scene is not something to dwell in too long.'

With that she takes his hands from her hips, holds them a second while stepping towards the exit. 'Unless of course, you can convince me otherwise.'

Played by Dark Passenger

"I have a suite at the Le Rivage, we could go there. My ghoul has verified it is light tight." Gabriel says as he is easily led by the goddess of a woman.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Le Rivage?! that sounds more appealing, I must admit.' Alice chuckles, his beauty has completely taken her, almost disabled her ability to think well. The fact that he was saying ghoul out in the open didn't seem important. She takes her phone and starts to type.

'I'll just text my humble driver where to pick me up... assuming we must be finished at some point.'

Played by Dark Passenger

"Of course, I would never keep you prisoner... however I may tie you to my bed." Gabriel's perfectly sculpted eyebrow raising with a smoldering look.

Christian Gray is my bitch...

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.