Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(FHN) Sidelined (Private)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Miach

PRE

OOC

Miach's eyes widened as he put his hands to his ears. He had thought the girl was pissed off, not that she was on the verge of losing control. He had seen patients like that before, and more often than not, there was no reasoning them. He didn't feel at all like trying to put some sense into a pouting Obrimos. So what if she had said Animus would be the one doing the healing ? Did she think she was the center of the world, or what ? He had missed her saying something in the middle of a gathering, big deal !

The Acanthus clenched his teeth, and finally decided to put his medical training to use. She's in shock, we won't get anything out of her till she's winded down... He tried his best conciliatory and soothing tone, hoping the patient would respond favorably to it, putting his hand in front of him, palms facing her as if to make amend.

You know what, Vaeltia ? You're right. We've done a mistake there. It was an honest mistake, but a mistake, to rush to you. That's what we doctors have been doing for years and years, and I hope you'll understand that our reflexes took over the moment you fell. I ask of you to forgive us for what happened.

If it were even possible, Kite looks even more sheepish and uncomfortable. “I’m sorry Vae, I’m not sure what to tell you… everything kind of happened all at once…”

ooc

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vae blinked slowly at the Acanthus before letting the spell go. “Don’t patronize me, Miach. Just don’t.” She breathed just as slow, trying to calm the her heart which was apparently trying to win the Kentucky Derby.

Just get out, Get Out and try to pay more attention to things other than your own two foot by two foot square.” She said as she walked past the two healers.

I am so done with this. she thought as she walked back into the main room.

Vaeltia has left this scene.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Miach

PRE

Now that he had diagnosed Vaeltia's shock, it was much easier for Miach to let her comments slide past him, even when a witty retort should have the young lady a whole lot of good any other time.

OK. Sure. Sorry. Yes.

As he watched her leave the locker room, he breathed a sigh of relief that he had long held. He looked at Kite beside him, and shrugged apologetically. Girls will be girls ?

Sighing heavily one last time, he returned to the gym's main room, and the main event of the evening.

Miach has left this scene.

Kite remains still for a while, his facial expression revealing that he was still clearly confused. For a long time, he simply stands in the locker room, thinking. Finally, still bearing a bewildered expression, Kite walks out of the locker room, and back to the ring.

Kite exits the scene, and reenters the thread "Flying High Now (Boxing)"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread