Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
A mysterious customer

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Finally, Aenigma stopped typing away on his laptop's keyboard and turned towards Miach. "So, seems that the note came from this guy that calls himself 'Spyder' on the blog," he said to his fellow Mystagogue. "He makes a lot of comments there, and from the looks of it, he doesn't particularly like the content on the site...or the books." He gave the Acanthus a nonchalant shrug, shutting his laptop's screen afterwards.

"So its fairly obvious that this 'Spyder' has an interest in the books too," said the Warlock as he considered their options. "My guess is that he is either a Censor from a different Concilium, or perhaps a Guardian who is using the moniker 'Spyder' on the blog." Aenigma paused for a moment, mentally debating whether they should meet with this individual or not.

"So what do you say Miach? Do we accept his invitation and meet with him?" he asked, wondering if the Acanthus would agree, or had a better idea of how to proceed in this situation.

Miach

PRE

OOC

When Aenigma transmitted his discoveries and guesses to Miach, the Acanthus felt like it made sense with his reading. We can't let it pass, can we ? But we have to be careful, that's for sure.

As for me, I've been working a bit on the book. It does have a Destiny, though I've been unable to determine exactly what it is. It does not seem to have been tempered with. When we hold them, we will have to take countermeasures about this Destiny, if we don't want them to eventually leave the collection. If they have not been tampered with, it is possible that it is simply "happenstance" that made them what they are, and we don't have to deal with any mastermind behind them, but merely the Banishers that came into being after reading those books.

There were still a lot of unknowns, but the picture was getting clearer by the hour. Hopefully, before tomorrow evening, things would be solved. The Acanthus hoped it would be peacefully.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

OOC

The Warlock shook his head in response. "I'm afriad not," he said to the Acanthus. "Regardless of who this 'Spyder' may be, we need to meet with him to at least gauge his interest in the collection." After saying those words, he fell back to silence as he listened to Miach speak.

The books have a Destiny? Hmm, this does not surprise me, but its definitely something to look into at a later point.

Aenigma nodded as his fellow Mystagogue finished speaking. "Thanks for the information Miach," he said, offering his partnet a plesant smile. "Once we have the last book, we should bring this to Curator Primoria's attention. I'm sure she'll be interested in hearing about your findings, and I have no doubts that she will know what to do with the collection next."

After a brief pause, the Warlock spoke up again. "Unless there's anything else you wish to look into before we leave, we should return this book to Gina for safekeeping and be on our way," he said to the Acanthus, putting his laptop back into his messenger bag. "We wouldn't want to keep our mysterious 'friend' waiting..." he let his words trail off as a smirk touched the corner of his lips.

OOC

Miach

PRE

Yes, I have already informed her an investigation is underway, but she'll want to hear about its outcome. She seemed to me to be a very willful woman.

There wasn't anything more Miach felt like doing about those books, and he soon prepared himself to move on. There was still time till midnight, so maybe some preparations were in order.

OOC

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nodded at the Acanthus' words. "As have I," he said in response. "From my brief interactions with her, I have found her to be a brilliant woman, and one that is dedicated to the Order's goals above all else." She was the Curator after all, and one did not get to such a position by sitting on their thumbs all day long.

OOC

m
    magiuspendragon

The two mages are able to leave the books with Gina and head off to prepare for the meeting.

I'll give you guys 6 hours before the meeting to do what prep you want.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread