Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(1206) Staleys Execution

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 40 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

James had been looking toward the entrance from his conversation with Catherine Keyes in an effort to catch Ricardo Rodriguez's attention, and as he saw a person come charging in, his eyebrows raised slightly in alarm at the yelling.

He tensed, damn sure hoping this wasn't some sort of ill-advised rescue attempt that would require the Deputies to do violence. Heh... at least Jose's not here to lend a hand...

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Blake steps away from Paladin Powell, threading his way through the collected monsters in attendance at Court. It doesn't take him long to notice that he's the only one breathing. Deciding that he had made a mistake in Blushing, he suppresses the action, once more loosing the false warmth the blood provides. He's aided in this by the new arrival, this Abigail Pendleston. Her shouting would, for a moment, distract everyone.

A small smile tweaked his lips as several idle thoughts passed through his mind. He'd need to find a new conversation partner soon.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella stops and turns her attention to the door, and the disruption. An eyebrow goes up, and she makes her way towards the door, hoping this was not going to a repeat of a previous Court.

As she approaches, she smiles to Ricardo, then looks to Decibelle "I don't believe it is necessary to yell, this is an official event, so please tone it down. How may we be of aid?" she asks, her smile remaining, her accent British.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa was watching Ricardo R Reyes and had been in the process of bringing a hand up to make a motion when the late arrival came barging in. His brows knitted slightly, and he watched Daniella intercept her.

Returning his attention to Ricardo, he completed the gesture, turning his palm to indicate doors closing.

"Deputy, seal the chamber."

He spoke slightly above his normal speaking tone, in the firm voice of a natural orator.

If the new arrival considered herself lucky for getting in before the doors were closed, well, that was one way to look at it.

Court is closed to new arrivals.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

C
    Conner Greyson

Twist , "I do not think that is necessary Your Grace. I just wanted to make you aware that myself, and my core of deputies, are prepared should we be needed for anything." Conner bows to her grace.

Conner purposefully said these words around others, so they would know that the office of the Reeve was vigilant, and would tolerate no shenanigans this evening. Conner looks to the yelling door and Sees both Ricardo and Daniella handling the issue... Proof of what Conner was saying without saying to the Deadly but Beautiful Archon.

D
    Decibelle

Abby abruptly looks up and glances around as she realizes the sheer number of people looking at her. Straightening up and awkwardly attempting to adjust her blouse and dress, she tries to make make herself look slightly more elegant after the last-minute entrance. It's a typical department store set of clothing that makes an effort at being formal attire, but certainly isn't the Hollywood-level fashion so very common in Sacremento - and thus the effort goes somewhat wasted.

Nonetheless, at least someone had noticed her arrival. If that was a good thing. It was a good thing, right? Unless she'd broken the rules. "Oh. Sorry, ma'am. But, like, I need to see Mr. Black," she offered, keeping her voice politely low. She even gave the Seneschal a brief curtsey. "Got a letter for him. And, like, a boon. Two boons."

Pausing for a moment, she frowned, her limited brain capacity clearly working overtime. That was right, wasn't it? Everything she was meant to handle, surely.

Wow, that dress looked so stunning on her. She'd have to find out where she got it.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Obviously, Ricardo wasn't looking unapproachable enough. Or maybe it wasn't obvious that he was looking at the Prince of the city. Either way, this newcomer had managed to bumble in. The fact that she was looking for one of his cousins didn't particularly endear her to him.

The Deputy nodded to the Prince. "I will be back with you in a moment Ms. Pendleston." On his way to seal the doors, he gave Daniella a look and indicated the newcomer with his eyes. After the doors are closed, the Mexican Lord studies the new arrival as he walks back to continue the 'conversation.'

Let's continue this conversation here.

B
    Bean

Douglas continue to mosey through the crowd of Damned little monsters, catching snippets of conversations here and there but not being rude enough to stay to listen. He finds himself standing near an interesting man ( Blake Reese )when the woman pushes through the door at the last minute. He paid no attention to her, that could have been him afterall.

The man seemed to be one of the few who were not engaged in conversation already so he thought he would try to introduce himself.

"Excuse me sir. I don't think we've met. I'm Douglas Fischer."

He offers a hand with a welcoming smile on his face. His voice was strong and confident, and the flow of his words were even a little captivating, despite the few words that he spoke. He just had one of those voices that one finds on popular radio or television.

OOC

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Holy vampire-catholic meetings, batman! Blake and Douglas continue here.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Mykel

Looking around at all the new faces of her Nights, Aileen wondered if she would ever get used to it. She only knew a very few of them, the Dragons, mostly. Grand Wyrm Max Heinz was here too, and she nodded to him when their gaze met.

Page 11 of 40 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.