Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Neutral Ground I

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

PRE

Nieves smiled in appreciation. She had actually gone and signed herself up for the Talons. When she came looking for Dale, she hadn't expected him to consider her as a candidate, thinking she might've been too reckless and disrespectful during their first meeting. Maybe she really had changed since then, enough where she wouldn't do harm to those who took her in. The fire burning in her scared her at times. She had to tame it or it would consume her.

"Thanks, guys. Well, I'm going to head out, got a lot to think about. Hope to talk to you soon, Dale. Sin. Alejandra." She nodded her head, bidding them a simple farewell." As she turned to go she gazed up at Luna, contemplating the night's events solemnly.

Nieves exits the scene

K
    Kazakin

Alright guys, this is approaching having been open for about a month, and conversations seem to be winding down. I'll leave it open a couple more days for any stragglers, and then close it.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale gave Nieves a quick nod as she bid them farewell. "Take it easy," he said to her, hoping that the younger Rahu would take his words to heart. He turned his attention back to Sin and Alejandra. "Well, its getting late and I've got a few things to take care of myself," he said to the pair of Irraka.

"Y'all have a good night," said Dale, offering them a smile before turning to leave the Tur.

Dale exits the scene

I
    Irina

Alejandra nodded to Nieves, before the other woman headed away before raising a hand to the more familiar Dale. She even gave a small, such as it was for the Irraka.

"Take it easy," she offered. For her part, Alejandra hung back. "You sticking around, Stefan?" she questioned, but glanced toward Sin as well, in case he wanted to shoot the breeze a little more.

K
    Kazakin

"Nah, I think I'm gonna go hunt a while. You wanna come with?" the striking Storm Lord grinned. "I'll race ya."

Being above the age of 12 didn't mean that he wasn't going to have a little fun occasionally, and if it meant tormenting an older woman who somehow fit the role of his too serious younger sibling, then that was just fine for him.

m
    magiuspendragon

Sin hesitated when the unfamiliar wolf spoke. He'd been about to take his leave, but the mention of a hunt was...tempting. Still, he hadn't met the man, and it was probably rude to invite himself along. He shook his head, and turned a smile on Alejandra. "I was on my way out myself," he said. "It was good running into you though." He gave her a wave, and then headed out down the path back to his car.

Sin has left the scene.

I
    Irina

Raising a hand, Alejandra waved a farewell to Sin before returning her attention to her pack brother.

"I think we both know who will win," the Irraka shot back.

And then, she was darting off already. She would not be tricked more than once by that trick!

Alejandra has left the scene.

K
    Kazakin

"...Nice try," Stefan retorted, dropping into a dead sprint after his pack sister.

Yes. He had been entirely expecting her to do that.

That was part of the fun.

Stefan has left the scene.

K
    Kazakin

And the First Neutral Ground is closed. Look out for a new one in the next couple of days. Well done, guys!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.