Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Meeting Dr Primoria

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Miach

PRE

Miach would have retorted rather quickly if the woman in front of him hadn't been the head of his Order. Instead, he pondered his answer twice, and managed somehow to gather his wits. The Acanthus replied slowly, as if trying to find the proper words as he spoke. It didn't come naturally to him.

I understand, Curator. But what I did was mostly establishing we had worthwhile knowledge. I intended to go further, to be honest, especially about the first aid course. It is really in the Consilium's best interest. But if you deem it more fitting, I can keep the full content of this course only to those who would agree to an Exchange.

No need to point out that I learnt my skills to share my luck with people...

Perhaps that way I can emphasize how what I teach is valuable...

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Dr. Primoria sighed. "Alright Miach. A first aid course will be beneficial to the consilium, continue with your work. But think on what I've said as you plan your lessons. If Knowledge is to be valuable, it cannot be free. I want you to report back to me in one month, with knowledge you have gained as a result of this endeavor. Show me what the worth of this class is for you."

Miach

PRE

Well... she's a very different kind of person than Jack, that's for sure !

The Acanthus was none too pleased with Dr Primoria's tone, but what could he say ?

I will report to you as soon as possible. It is still very much a work in progress, though, and it may be longer than a month before I have anything to show. For your information.

Miach's vocation as a doctor, and Dr Primoria's stance on knowledge were at odds. How could he reconcile it ?

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Dr. Primoria gave him a calculating look. "Even if you have nothing to show, you should still be able to discuss it's progress." She relaxed her gaze, and let the subject change. "I hear you're working on a cabal. Why don't you tell me how that's progressing?"

Miach

PRE

The woman's deep gaze put Miach ill-at-ease, and he was actually glad to let the topic shift.

I think it's coming along nicely. I'm working on it with two other doctors and a para-medic. If nothing goes wrong, I expect us to announce it at the next Consilium. We intend to provide the best possible support to our fellow Awakened in this town full of Banishers.

Who the hell told you about it ? We're not hiding it in any way, but still...

Now, I'm glad you're bringing it up to my attention, cause one of them would be interested to learn more about us. I'm talking about Four. Would you mind having a chat with him someday, discussing our positions, so he knows what we stand for and can decide whether or not he wants to join our ranks ?

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, I will meet with your friend," Dr. Primoria said. "Schedule a meeting with Gina."

She paused a moment, and then met his gaze once more. "I have given you much to think about. Do you have anything else you'd like to discuss?"

Miach

PRE

Miach nodded firmly. At least he had gotten that out of her for Four. I will, thank you Curator Primoria.

I can't think of anything else. Please take my card, in case you need to phone me. I will think long and hard in the next weeks, for sure. Damn...

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you for coming, Miach." She reached out and took his card, before offering her hand for a handshake. "I will see you again soon."

Miach

PRE

Shaking the Curator's hand firmly, Miach couldn't help but think he had had to deal with a shrewd and determined businesswoman. Now, he had some things to see to. As he left her office, he walked to Gina's office, intent on scheduling the meeting with Four at the soonest.

Hello again, Gina. I am to make an appointement with the Curator for a friend of mine. Do you mind if you give me her dates while I call him, please ?

m
    magiuspendragon

Gina gave Miach a look. *POP "I can't give out her schedule like that. You and your friend give me a couple options, and we'll fit you in."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread