Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
Bad Dreams Gone...Beginning of a New Dawn

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-adin grins at Yata. "Yeah! We'll have fun together soon!" his guilt burns inside, but he pages it away. He'll apologize later.

Al-adin looks at Terri and nods, not smiling bright. "He hurt my friend, that's wrong,, and he should hmmm, something."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally remains silent, she wonders if they were done. I don't think we have any more business to attend to... She muses to herself.

Mr. Bates nods at Terri's words. "That sounds like the appropriate course of action," says the Wizened in response. "He is obviously a threat to the Freehold. We don't know what he is fully capable of yet, but you are right...we do know he is dangerous." The Chatelaine's voice remains serious as he says this, clearly he is worried about the potential outcomes that their dream adventure may have.

"He will find out sooner or later," says the Ashen Notary, nodding in Yata's direction as to let Terri know what he is talking about. "And I'm sure he will not be at all pleased when he does."

Meanwhile, Yata and Hana continue to talk by the bed, just catching up and sharing stories. The pair of sisters do not seem preoccupied with what the others are talking about at the moment, for too much time had been lost and they both have a lot to say to each other.

OOC

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin gives Yata a big hug, lifting the light girl up.
    "I'm sorry I let you down. I won't again." He whispers to her, as he swings her about, before waving and dashing off. There are tears in his eyes.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled. She was already looking forward to tearing down Mr. Fairweather's little empire that had nestled within her freehold.

She could already see herself once again singing on stage at the Empty Orchestra.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Well, if we are done, I believe I'll head off and eat... breakfast? Brunch?" Tally wonders rather briefly. "I'll be seeing you later, Mr. Bates. Mrs Nutkins." She says to the pair.

She approaches the other three and says her farewells. "See you Al, I'm off to hunt down a meal. Bye Yata. Nice to meet you Hana." Tally says, she heads for the door, returning any waves of good-bye before she's out of the room.

Tally leaves the Scene

End Scene. Great job guys!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread