Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 44
DISPLAYED
Feedback at the Comedy Club

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

"Nice," says Heath, impressed. "Alcoholic knowledge. A truly under-appreciated art form," he comments as his thought swirl about. "You know that reminds me of a joke. On new years eve at the stroke of midnight you're supposed to hold close the person that made your life worth living. And when the clock struck the fated hour the bartender was crushed to death."

The bartender, who was wiping down the counter seeing that the place had mostly cleared out by now, made a face at the joke. "So long as you boys don't mistake tonight for new years."

"Hrm, what time is it anyways," teases the fairest glancing at his bare wrist.

"Yep, you never know when the knowledge on how to distill something can come in handy? " He let out a slightly drunken laugh at Heath's horrible joke and the bartenders response. "Well don't worry, if heath tries to hug me I'll be sure to knock him on the head." He sniggered. Before answering Heath's question. "Time to throw back this drink and order another one as far as I know." Larry stated before doing just that.

Heath nods, following his example and continuing to drink into the night. His system runs with the warm loose feeling of spirits. After absorbing the joy from the audience earlier he feels on cloud nine. "Cheers!" he says, raising his glass.

OOC

ooc

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread