Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt: Chico

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    B
    Breefolk

Lezlie flops over on the bed. "Phew, what a night. I'll take a shower tomorrow night, so take your time." She sits up. Turning to Konstantin, "You don't mind if I dive in bed ASAP, do you?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"No, is good," Konstantin tells Lezlie. Dawn approaches. "I will stay awake as long as I can, to make sure you are both safe."

Konstantin wasn't sure he'd be able to avoid the daysleep - he had very rarely been able to achieve that through all the years of his Requiem - but he wasn't used to being responsible for anyone other than himself, and he was going to do everything he could to fulfill his responsibilities to these two who had followed his orders this night.

B
    Breefolk

Lezlie begins taking off her shirt. "Thanks, I appreciate it." She smiles up at him as she begins untying her shoes. "You've been a big help, and I can't thank you enough."

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison comes out of the bathroom a short while later wrapped in a towel and drying her hair. "Wow, that was awesome." She says with a smile. "I had a long drive tonight and then another long drive. I am beat. If my sire had told me I would still get worn out being a walking corpse I would have laughed in his face, but apparently it does happen."

She plops down on the bed and grabs her shirt. She stands, lets the towel drop and tosses the shirt back on.

She turns and looks at the bed. "All right, I am so not taking the middle. I'll take the side closest to the window." She walks around the bed and crawls in under the covers, trying not to guess how long it had been since the hotel had actually washed the sheets she slid between.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin stays atop the tosses the topcover from the other bed atop himself and lays on whatever part of the bed the ladies leave him. He checks his cell phone one last time and finds a text. "Message from Seneschal. The Prince says we can return tomorrow night." Grumbling, he adds "No word if the hunt was a success."

He can feel the dawn approaching, and as he feels his companions slide into daysleep, he tries his best to resist this urge.

stay up

Desipte discomfort at being alert during a time his dead body should be inert, Konstantin finds it surprisingly to resist the daysleep. "Good. I will not fail them," he thinks to himself.

Konstantin looks at his two companions, asleep, and makes sure they are completely covered from any errant sunray. Then he goes and sits on the floor with his back against the locked, bolted and chained door, his knife in one hand. Those who had accompanied him would be safe from the sun this day, and they would be safe from anything else if he had anything to say about it.

Every so often, he gets up, just to quadruple-check that Lezlie and Madison are thoroughly covered, and to make sure no light can come through the window, then each time he sits again, waiting out the day.

When night falls, Lezlie and Madison find Konstantin standing at the window, the curtains now drawn back, looking out into the night.

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison gets herself dressed again and pats Konstantin on the shoulder. "Thanks." She says simply, before turning away to collect the rest of her things and gets ready to leave.

B
    Breefolk

Lezlie's eyes open slowly and she looks up at Konstantin. "Anything interesting happen?" she asks half sarcastically. Without waiting for an answer, she immediately strips off her bra and panties and jumps into the shower.

She lets the warm water wash over her body for a minute before getting to work lathering her hair with shampoo. Warmth. I missed this.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods and says "You are welcome" to Madison. In response to Lezlie's question, he shakes his head. "No, all was peaceful."

He puts away his knife now that his companions are awake and alert.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread