Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"No, though it has been good to talk with you Father. Thank you for being able to take time out of your schedule." Ariadne replies with a respectful nod.

"Of course, of course. It was my pleasure. Getting a chance to see something outside the church is always something to be thankful for. Don't get me wrong, I love the church and my vocation, but sometimes it is nice to see the world God made for us as well as the house we made for him."

Samael smiles and stands. "Can I walk you back to where ever it is you are headed next? It's the least I can do for taking time out of your schedule to meet with me."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"That would be nice." Ariadne replies as she stands to go. "If we pass anywhere interesting I will let you know."

ooc

ooc

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread