Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(1205) Abigail & Tobias

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    m
    magiuspendragon

"As my lady bids," Tobias said with a small flourish of a bow. "I'll be back in but a moment."

Seeing an opening in the crowd, Tobias ducked in and served two pieces of cake, one for himself and Abigail. When he returned, he held both out to her. "Lady's choice," he said with a grin.

"Now where were we," he said once she'd chosen a piece. "Ah yes, acting. So you knew you wanted to do improv the whole time? That's great that you managed to work at it then."

p
    panik

Abigail lighted up with a smile and returned a gentle bow of her own. The fairest kept her eyes on the elemental as he gravitated away, towards the cake. After taking a single sip from her glass she softly sighed. It felt nice to be back, to have left behind the madness of those past months, and, above all, to enjoy an evening amongst changelings. To say the truth she missed all of this.

"Thank you," The bright one said after accepting one of the pieces offered to her. "I knew I wanted to Act. I simply started to do improv to become a better actor. It turns out it can teach you a lot about acting, people, and life."

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias nodded as he took a bite of his remaining piece of cake. Any response was postponed as he let out a small gutteral noise. "Oh my, that's delicious," he said when he regained use of his tongue. "That alone is enough to make me stay, I tell you."

"Maybe it's my colors showing," he said after he finished swollowing. "But I think all the arts can teach us a lot about people, and life. Mostly in how they react to it. I always find it fascinating to see what people request when they ask me to do custom work."

p
    panik

Following Tobias' appraisal of the cake, Abigail took a bite from her cake. Like everything that Mrs. Rosemary did, it tasted delicious. More than delicious, it was divine. "Wow, that's wonderful." Abigail said before taking another bite.

So good, it actually made the fairest wonder if its captivating flavor was due the ogress' exceptional culinary skills or some special ingredient the Spring Courtier plucked from the local Hedge. Maybe it's fairy dust...

"Do you get a lot of requests for custom work?"
    Abigail asked with genuine interest.

m
    magiuspendragon

"Some," Tobias admitted. "I've been running out of Craigslist mostly, so it's all custom work. It's not frequent, but it's been steady enough. I'm opening my store soon though, and I'm hoping that'll create more draw. You should come by, if you can." He flashed her a grin. "You might even find something you like."

m
    magiuspendragon

[color="#228b22"]"It was a pleasure meeting you, Abigail,"[color] Tobias said after a moment. "I hope I continue to see you at other events. Do let me know about any improv shows in the area." He gave her a smile, and offered a handshake before making his way back to the crowd.

Tobias has rejoined the main thread

OOC

p
    panik

"I'll make sure to pass by your opening."Abigail said with a friendly smile of her own. The occasion sounded interesting. The fairest always had a sweet tooth for musicians and that would be a good occasion to meet a bunch of them.

"It was nice meeting you," She momentarely paused to gently shake Tobias hand. "I guess I'll see you around."

Abigail goes back to main thread

occ

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.