Ended
Watch
61 - 63
DISPLAYED
Bradshaw Ranch Golf Course

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a small nod and wide eyed look of neutrality to Dillon, she tries to unravel things. She'd meant to help and show willing and was now confused that it hadn't gone to plan. Nothing seemed to be going to plan.

She giggled cheerily enough as she caught up with Dillon's humor and nodded. Flapping her arms twice at her side in a playful gesture of idle frustration.

"Ah! Very well, sir!" Martha nods in agreement to Dillon; adding a shy smile. Martha was, however, suddenly at a loss now and wondered what happened next. She dare not risk rejection of help again and so just watched the gentlemen with wide eyed alertness and prepared her posture to follow them.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Once at the main entrance, where undoubtedly the kindreds' methods of arrival were parked, Chase turned to the invited parties of Martha and Dillon. "Well I can honestly say I quite enjoyed myself. Miss Villiers and Mr. Connery, you've both surprised me with your skill of the game. I'm so happy you both could spend a portion of your evenings indulging in my interests," he said with a calm but jovial smirk. "We should do it again sometime soon. I may even go to the driving range for some additional practice at some point," he chuckled into his folded hand, amused by the idea.

"Is there any other service I might accommodate you this evening before you go?" the Lord asked.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha chuckles merrily, "Ah, you are mistaking luck for skill on my part, sir...but thank you! Thank you also for arranging the evening!" she smiled sincerely and looks to Dillon with happy and wide eyes, as if she wondered if he had other matters to mention to Chase; for she, it seems, did not.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread