Watch
51 - 53
DISPLAYED
THREADID

At the Gym (Private)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    m
    magiuspendragon

Sin relaxed when she sighed. It didn't look like she was going to hold it against him after all. He made a clumsy attempt to return her bow. He was more used to shaking hands, but when in Rome...

"Thanks for the company, and the tips," he said. He fished out one of his business cards and handed it to her. "So you can get in touch with me. Keep me posted about the Escrima." He glanced over at the Gym owner, to see if he was still watching them. "Yeah, let me just square up your bill, and I'll see you around."

"O..okay, though I should be thanking you," she said, the bill reminding her of her debt she owed him. She looked the card over and then put it in her pocket. "And I will. See you around." She would linger for a bit to watch him go over to the gym owner just to make sure everything was square and then would head out the doorway to leave.

m
    magiuspendragon

Sin gave Nieves a wave as he headed over to pay the gym owner. Once all the paperwork had been signed and the money changed hands, he thanked the owner and headed to the door. That may not have been the best decision, money wise, he thought as the sun hit his face. But I think I just made a friend, and that's worth something.

End Scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6