Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
(1205) James, Chris and Ricardo

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

The Taifa's jaw kind of moves a little as he soaks in the awkwardness as Zach takes the advice of the Vala and the Deputy... and says nothing. He gave shifty eyes from Chris to Ricardo. And back.

The silence drew on until his coteriemate broke it -- thank God -- and James chuckled to ease the tension, giving Chris a nod of agreement. "Yes, Vala Wooding, it is about that time, isn't it? It has been interesting to get to know you a bit better, Mr. Griffiths." Chris and Ricardo knew him well enough to draw the proper inferences from his word choice. Turning to Ricardo, he said, "Deputy Rodriguez, I'd love a chance to catch up again soon, when the night is younger. May we arrange a time at your convenience, sir?" He smiled genuinely to his friend.

Maybe then he and Ricardo could catch up. Wouldn't that be something.

E
    Ebon Reaper

It was getting quite late, plus his conversation with Chris had gone much better than he would have anticipated. So he bids the man a friendly goodbye. "Have a good night Vala Wooding."

"Don't worry too much about it Mr. Griffiths. It was more a recommendation that you speak to your Priscus, than a question." Dillon would help him settle in, or proceed to scare him off.

"That sounds like a good idea Mr. Calloway. I'll give you a call." It would be nice to have a conversation without all the expectations of Kindred society.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris smiles and bows his head. 'Good evening.'

Exittt
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach sees the conversation is winding up. Given the amount of new information he has to digest, Zach doesn't want to burden his head any further. The members of this domain are most helpful. Jim was really quiet, but Vala Wooding and Deputy Rodriguez were very sociable, maybe even kind. I'm really starting to love this domain. Zach really wanted to meet with the Seneschal again. Given how things were turning out, it must have been a fluke or something. Everyone he had met with was absolutely civil to him. Maybe I really am the one with the problems. Zach's was most suited to a wanderer's life, simply moving on or running away when problems got too big. This was different. Much different.

"Deputy Rodriguez, thanks again for the information about the domain. Please, remember to ask if you need or want something. And have a good evening." A little reminder that Zach is serious about his apology. Deputy Rodriguez is now one of Zach's favorite people.

Zach gives a nod of respect to his clanmate, who was very quiet for most of the conversation. Zach respects that. Zach knows he needs to learn a little from his cousin's example. I talk way too much.

After the goodbyes are complete, Zach steps out from the group, and rejoins the Court at large.

Zach leaves thread.

Thanks, guys!
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Chris turning for the door and Zach finally leaving, the Taifa simply flashed a knowing smile to Deputy Rodriguez. "I look forward to it, sir."

With a respectful bow, James departed, following his coteriemate out.

James Calloway leaves the Scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.