11 - 16
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Fishing

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Narration:

There are occasional passers-by, but no one seems to be coming near enough to listen in.

Peering across, Shadow Tongue manages to spot the two spirits, large, translucent fish shapes circling a spot several yards out into the water.

After giving his Alpha time to look, Alex quietly asks, "See 'em?"

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Yeah, I see them." Shadow thinks for a moment. "To meet with them we will need to be in the Shadow." He searches for a place he and Alex could cross from in privacy. A stack of crates, a wall blocked from view, or anything of the like. He then tests the thickness of the Gauntlet between the worlds.

"Well... we could always slip into the water itself... although that's a risky proposition at best," says Alex. "It'd hide us from view, but it poses a few unique issues."

Alex looks around, hoping to spot something usable.

"I suppose we could always find a small boat... rowboat or something... drop a canvas over it... and float it into position..."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Naw, we need to take Dave with us. This needs to be done right with all of us unified."
    He looks round at the marina then regards Alex.
    "We'll come back another day. Go ahead and drink from Nahdarzarak(Pain Locus). Your tribute will just have to be put on hold for the time being. Go ahead and get some rest. I have some thinking to do." Shadow Tongue nods a farewell to the doctor then turns to walk home, where ever that was.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2