Ended
Watch

Home on the Range (open)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil thought for a second, noting the arched eyebrow but saying nothing and listening to the gorgeous Daeva's words as he pulled his clip, emptied the round from the chamber of the .40, and begun to spin the emptypistol around his left index finger idly as he thought about the best way to proceed. "Well," he started, slowing the gun's rotation. "There's always construction pits... but renting a range for the night and making it our own exclusive training area could be good, too." He shrugged. "Gives us all manner of training options... I wonder if this range would do it?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Hmm, I hadn't thought about that yet, it could work though.' Alice looks around to see if this place has more to offer. As she realizes that they don't need a lot to train, she shrugs as well. 'I will ask if they rent the place, making it an offer they can't refuse.' The Daeva chuckles, loving herself for making things too easy. It is all part of the decadence.

'How about somewhere within the next couple of weeks? I'm afraid I have no free time this week, especially since I wish to take enough time for the private lessons...'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil gave a nod as he stopped the pistol's rotation and placed it on the table, his dexterity exercise completed. "Of course, Miss Brown. I'm available whenever you would like." No doubt a quality the rather busy Daeva would think well of. "Please, let me know if I can contribute to the venue's costs... if there are any." Grin.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Of course there are costs. It will take me about three minutes.' Alice chuckles, she feels comfortably enough to stop being serious. Not that she ever was, but it's all about the idea. Being of the First Estate makes everything in need of a reason.

'Time is money, but you may repay me with your time, sometime, when the time is right and I can think of something useful.' The wink she makes says that he shouldn't fear for his life might she ever decide to give him a task.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Neil Kingsley

The Shadow chuckled, wondering how the Harpy got through the mental loop-de-loop of how he ended up owing her anything for him giving her lessons in how to shoot like him. "And here I was thinking we'd just go fifty-fifty on the rental..."

Slight smirk of amusement. If the Harpy wanted him to do a job, he'd happily complete it... for a modest fee, whatever that might entail.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Fifty-fifty, of course! I'm sure I can find something that generally takes 1.5 minute.' Alice shrugs and in spite of what she says she shakes her head, still chuckling though.

After she thinks a moment, she realizes it is actually time to leave. 'It has been a great pleasure to get to know you a bit better, and I look forward to our next meeting.'

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil simply smirked soundlessly at the Harpy's joke, looking amused. Then he nodded as she decided to leave. "So soon? A pity, Miss Brown." His voice was entirely genuine. He always enjoyed the company of other shooters. "Indeed, it has been a pleasure. Please, do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of service." His smirk shifted into the small, confident smile of an expert operator.

If that was all and she left, Neil would return to his pistol, put a new clip in, and continue drilling. Practice made perfect, and Neil Kingsley was on the verge of a breakthrough that would take his skill to the highest level.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I'm afraid so Mr. Kingsley, I am a busy woman.' Alice almost bows her head slightly. This whole short time shooting had not bored her at all, which means it can be repeated with a longer duration. Nowadays the Harpy first checks whether someone is worthy of great amounts of time before she spends them with him or her.

I have spend quite some with new arrivals a while back, but they should not think I'm nice because I like every one of them.

'I will contact you, but now I must say goodbye. Have a good evening, thank you for a most entertaining... intervention in today's schedule.' Then Alice grabs her stuff together after making sure all is safe. As soon as a few more words may have been exchanged between the two Kindred, the Daeva steps towards the exit, gives her ghoul a nod, and together they walk outside.

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Neil Kingsley

"It was my pleasure. Good evening to you," Neil said with a nod before returning to practice.

BZZZZZZZT. Click. BLAM-BLAM-BLAM-BLAM-BLAM-BLAM-BLAM--

End scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.