Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

"Come now Mister Heinz, Do not insult my intelligence...." Erika says looking to Max as if he was a bumbling fool.

"But that is neither here nor there. This is for you."
    Erika hands him the flesh between glass and also gestures to the suitcase on rollers. "If you need any further assistance you have my number."

It seems the meeting is over...

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max can feel his face harden at the unspoken insult from the Regent, hear the growls and snarls of his Beast raising in his ears. It raged and strained against his controls with more ferocity than it had in decades, demanding that the red-head's blood decorate the walls of the room like a macabre Jackson Pollock painting.

Yet, the thin Mekhet manages to show no outwards signs of his anger than his usually jovial face going suddenly very serious. He knew how to control the snarling jackal inside himself, how to reign it in until he was ready to unleash it's fury. And he does so now, standing as the Regent hands him the pressed flesh.

He takes the revolting piece carefully, offering Erika a bow before speaking.* Thank you, Regent Brady. I will make sure this is properly cared for and receives the attention it deserves. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening...

*Unless he is spoken to, Max will place the artifact in the rolling case and leave the Regent to her own affairs. If she was ready for the meeting to end, Max certainly had no arguments with leaving.*

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

When the rolling case is opened he sees a metal box within it.

"Good evening Mister Heinz."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.