Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
THREADID

And they're all made of Ticky-Tacky...

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"Lead on, then, Cathie," she says, since her new friend knew where to go. At the second question, Mikemba thought of her new friend, Chantay, and her effortless beauty, and if she couldn't match it, she could at least dress up nice for when they hung out again. Maybe Cathie would come, too.

"Yes, colorful," she smiles, "A dress would be wonderful, if it is not too much trouble?"

O
    Orchomenos

The park ends in a residential area. Cathie takes a moment to find her way. "Ok, we follow that street, we cross three intersection, and there will be a small shopping mail, that should be there..."

In the residential area, there are children at play, teenagers chatting, mothers walking with their strollers. Cathie tends to change sidewalks when there are groups of people, but Mikemba can remarks that some child throws afraid look at Cathie. "It's always that when they meet someone that tall..." comments Cathie in a sigh.

They finally get to the shopping mail: a drugstore, a dentist office, a pizzeria, a small grocery, and another shop. "That's here!" says Cathie, entering the shop. The shop is pretty huge, with rows and rows of rolls of material of all kinds and all colors: red cotton, green linnen, black whool, even camo stuff. But Cathie makes her way to a shelf with a few leaflets, each with a picture or drawing of someone wearing a specific piece of clothe. Mikemba can understand these are plans to make clothes. "Ah! What do you think about that one? It's pretty, and doesn't seem too complicated to make..." comments Cathie, pointing one to MIkemba with that picture:
    That dress?

Mikemba spends some time looking at all the different fabrics available, so many colors, textures. When Cathie looks to have found something good, she walks up beside. The young woman studies the pattern and color carefully, puts the fabric against her skin, and a smile creeps up her face. "I like it very much."

O
    Orchomenos

"Cool! So I'll take this plan..." Cathie starts rushing from one side of the shop to the other, picking up material she will need: "I will need of this yellow cotton, here... an elastic... This yellow ribbon, here... Some yellow tread... And some basic tools: scissors like that, a measuring meter, and here, this pack of needles... Yeah, I have some at my cab... err... house, but it'd be too long to return there... Plus, I'm sure it will cost you nothing..."

ooc

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4