Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
(1205) Eternal Court XXI

Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana returned to the hallway of the Avalon Underground. Her face was pleasant with its usual smile, despite the recent news. She slowly walked passing some that were new and many familiar faces. Her eyes moving from one face to another as they were in conversation.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil had been circulating after his most pleasant discussion with Emma French, when he saw the Seneschal, Ariana Donovan , return to the main area. He had not yet met her, but had seen her about, being acquired during the difficulties with the patchwork Nosferatu. It had been a shame that they had not had a chance to meet at the Elysium on that evening -- but such was the Requiem. Senior officials were busy.

And they certainly aren't the only ones.

Squinty eyes attempted to catch the Lord's mesmerizing ones, and he would offer her a small, polite smile and nod, as if to seek acknowledgement before closing to converse. It never hurt to offer that courtesy - no doubt there were times when busy officials would simply sweep on by from one task to the next in some Domains. It also had the added bonus of allowing one to avoid looking like a fool.

C
    Conner Greyson

As the three others have left his office, Conner opens the door and looks out to see everyone who had now joined the court.

He gives a small, "hm" before turning to go back into his office. He sits behind his desk and begins working on some paperwork. He left the door open for anyone to step in to speak with him if necessary.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor stepped from the office, his shrouded gaze roaming the Court beneath the mask of shadows. The various comings and goings of Kindred were essential to him- he needed to watch them, because it was his job to pick up on the slightest of discrepancies and investigate it.

He took the security of the Domain intensely seriously. There was no other way to remark on it. He could not, and would not, allow anything untoward to happen on his watch.

While he focused on that, his mind cycled through the other possibilities of who he might request to accompany him on his investigation.

Martha Villiers

PRE

A gentle smile is offered to Adam. It had been some time since they spoke last. A nod of respect too. "Of course, sir! I do hope you are well, sir!" she chirps. Hoping to conceal her unease and grief at the news tonight behind smiles and cheer.

The show must go on.

"Did you wish to converse in private, sir...or are you happy to converse here?" another shy smile.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-05-30 13:01:19 Martha Villiers rolls 7 to be of apparent good cheer (10 Again) 5, 10, 7, 6, 4, 1, 10, 5, 4 2 successes
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

I
    Irina

"I am more than happy to speak here," Adam replied, his manner remaining quite friendly. He did not wish to lead the Herald into thinking he required her assistance in an official capacity- to do so would be to take her away from someone who might need her for that very reason, later on. The Daeva was merely feeling socialable.

Adam and Martha continue here

A
    Ariana Donovan

Her eyes caught one of the newer Kindred to the Domain. Ariana had seen the gentleman's face during the last court. His presence seemed easy and temperate as she turned toward him.

"Good evening. I am unsure we have met in its entirety. I am Madam Seneschal Donovan." Her smile welcoming to the new man. The Lordess gazed over his features as she spoke to him, awaiting for his reply.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil bowed politely in what would no doubt seem a practiced, dextrous motion; this man could dance. Peering at the remarkably likeable-seeming woman through his icy blue eyes, he replied, "Sadly, we have not yet met - but it is a pleasure to have that chance now, Madam Seneschal Donovan. I am Mister Neil Kingsley, of Clan Mekhet." He may not be Invictus, but the least he could do is respect their customs. After all, he had an interest in their ways. "I hope I find you well this evening?" His thin lips pressed into a little smile.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Her conversation with the Harpy concluded, Ciara begins to slowly walk the edge of Court; the tall Ventrue eager to see who had come in while she was conversing with Alice.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

A
    Ariana Donovan

Neil and Ariana continue HERE

Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.