Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'That sounds like a great thing to do, really.' Alice smiles a bit devilish, it appears the potent ladies have a few things in common.

'Oh I thought it would change a lot, the city is too big to freeze in time just for me. I just know that musicals have a special place there, it is just an example of what I would like to.. experience again. I just like musicals in general I think, not the... how shall I say it... too childish productions.' She shrugs, not really knowing how to describe it. After the shrugs she looks around Court.

'Now I am afraid I must still take care of several things. I hope they won't take long but I better do them before the night is over. Still, I would love to hear more about England, if that is possible Madam Maskelyne?'

Not going to let you wait
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

It has it's perks... *Ciara answers, returning Alice's playful smirk.

She nods at the talk of musicals.* Oh, I understand completely, Harpy Brown. I have a difficult time seeing you at a production of the Sound of Music. But it is a shame you were not in London thirty years ago; I think you would have rather enjoyed Le Miz with the London Cast.

*She gives Alice an understanding smile as she excuses herself; Ciara all too familiar with how busy the evenings of a city official could be.* Of course, Harpy Brown. Have a pleasant evening, and I certainly look forward to speaking with you again. *She gives the Harpy a respectful bow, pleasantly surprised by their conversation.*

OOC
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread