Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
Propositioning

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    AethrDav

"The name is familiar, but I don't know that I've made his acquaintance. What sorts of circles does he travel in?" Another Daeva, and a man at that, who could give him some lessons on dancing would be wonderful. He could probably put his first Tier of the Coil of the Soul to good use, if he took a few lessons. Blend the movement and dexterity of his Incubus-blessed body with the tamed, predator-grace of his Beast, leashed by the Great Work. This was shaping up to be a very good decision, if he was dealt all the right cards.

"Is there anything specific you'd like from me, or need me to do?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'The Circle, is the one he travels in, if I recall correctly.' Alice chuckles as he speaks of the Circle of the Crone. 'I must admit that I have not yet spoken to him very often, at work I'm busy, and elsewhere... well let's say he is relatively new to the Domain as well.'

Alice spend some time with him... but they didn't speak a lot.

'Right now? Nothing specific. Although you should speak with Herald Villiers about your new job, since I manage this establishment with her. Once we've discussed several things I will send you your contract so you can sign it.' The Daeva smiles friendly, happy that a fellow Kindred would soon work at Club Ember. The expression that follows silently asks: anything else?
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"Hah!" A lovely play on words. I love the interactions of our clan. So...a Daeva Acolyte. That would be a very interesting meeting, and Drake imagined that he'd enjoy the conversations they'd have.

That Herald Villiers was the co-manager of the club wasn't a surprise, but Drake found himself wondering exactly how many pies Martha had her fingers in. She affected the...he hate the term lame, but it was apropos to this situation. She played the lame dame quite well. He was quite curious whether she had sworn to the Mysteries...and if she might give any Lord a run for their money.

"In that case, do you know if Mr. McMahon is in tonight? I may stop in and chat with him."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'He is not here tonight, he hasn't worked a lot lately.' Thinking of it, that was pretty strange. Alice should try to do something about it, maybe he could do more regular work as well. 'But Mr. McMahon is really a dancer... and the male evenings are only twice a month.'

'Of course, you could call him Mr. Drummond. Do you have his number?' She asks it but directly writes it down on a small piece of paper. 'I'm afraid I still have some work to do, but I look forward to get to know you better in the near future.' Alice shoves the piece of paper over the table with a smile.

'If you have any questions, or need help with something, please contact me. I wish to know important things that happen to Clan Daeva.' Suddenly she speaks as whip... and a bit as Harpy, in a friendly tone of course.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"Thank you!" Drake replied, taking the number, and readying himself to leave. He thought he'd enjoy the views tonight, before he found a meal and setting in for daysleep. "I will definitely keep in touch, and I look forward to our Clan meeting. "

Drake offers his hand to the Harpy, happy he was still working on getting connected within the Domain, and the upcoming Clan meet piqued his interest much more so than he'd initially thought it would.

"Let me know, and I'll be there with bells on."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.